help 2 weeks in flower and there starting to eat them selfs

whizzer33

Hi lads I could really do with some advice. Ok so I gather u need a lot of info in order to help me so here it comes .
Strain ... 4 skunk#1 ... 1 ww.bb
Soil grow . Canna pro
temp 28c light's on 20 c off
Indoor tent 1.2M
600w hps
ph water going in 7.0 Without nutes .
Runoff 6.0 6.6
Good ventilation as tent outside in shed
12in fan on during lights time
feeding schedule feed water rest
using advanced nut. With big bud . Bud candy b52 . Voodoo juice. P.k . And hydrogen peroxide.

Its been same with last 3 grows . 2nd week into flower . The lower fan leavs start yellowing and dieing.

you should feed veg a few weeks into flower , give them some grow nutes then go back to bloom , your leaves will not go green again but it will stop them all going yellow , i always feed veg untill the stretch stops and they show flower sites, i made mistakes aslo with my first grow but got good help here :)

I never gave bloom nutes until 1 week in to flower . There at 3.5 weeks now with alot of bud starting to fill out . I just watered and check my ppm. Witch was 1400 . So they have only took like 200ppm . So there might be a problem there . I went ahead and done a flush got my ppm down to 60. And only final flush I gave 2 ltrs of half strength nutes .

Thanks for your imput and its sounds right about grow nutes for first 2 weeks or until stretching stops .
Im pulling what hair I have left out . Would some pic's help . If I can work out how to do it

20150131_122241.jpg
20150131_122221.jpg

Thanks bud . I flushed and gave half strength nutes . They have been like this a week and a half now . I hope they pick up . As wifes said if not a decent yield I have to quit .

Bummer

Back
Top Bottom