Secret Jardine DR60 grow tent SCROG Prep and info

I'll check your link out mannnn like reading other people's experiences to learn from and yeah I'm defo doing a scrog maybe 3 in 15l or buy one massive pot and go for it trial and error bup would I benefit I doubt it lol

Cheers man

Also what's the rep and + rep mean

Thanks you too!! Lol here's a pic of my ladies day 19 in flowering not the best pic but hey Ho
IMG_20140716_094143.JPG

Thanks mate,
And to be honest with ya mate they're Bag seed strain unknown lol.
I had a 250mh/hps light at about a foot away, oscillating fan blowing straight across the canopy, and a vents tt 100 tempo at 28 Celsius and humidity is 36%.

I am buzzing to get my next grow going, still debating on a massive 1 plant scrog in 25l bucket, or 2 in 15l bucket, you got any ideas info mate?? I'm gonna be using either purple cheese, cheese bomb OG kush or power Africa all feminised what do you think would be good??

Cheers mannnn

Thanks mate,
And to be honest with ya mate they're Bag seed strain unknown lol.
I had a 250mh/hps light at about a foot away, oscillating fan blowing straight across the canopy, and a vents tt 100 tempo at 28 Celsius and humidity is 36%.

I am buzzing to get my next grow going, still debating on a massive 1 plant scrog in 25l bucket, or 2 in 15l bucket, you got any ideas info mate?? I'm gonna be using either purple cheese, cheese bomb OG kush or power Africa all feminised what do you think would be good??

Cheers mannnn

Fantastic!!! I just hope your girls don't get too much taller and start growing into your light. Have you topped them at all? They look nice and bushy.
:thumb:

For your number of plants, I would probably do 2 just to keep the veg times down. One plant growing into a 60x60 screen would probably take a while.

I'm looking up some info on those strains. Are any of those seeds autoflowers? The only purple cheese I found looks like an auto. I've heard that autoflowers are usually smaller and don't respond as well to topping or LST. That might not make them the best candidates for scrogging.

They're feminised autos mate your right. Thanks for the info I'll probably go with the cheese bomb, feminised and isn't auto.

I got in the tent earlier and was checking for light leaks all good on that front.

I did top them all at 2 weeks into veg, they grew nicely all canopy pretty level and then I flipped them I reduced the bloom liked with feed and they grew like a beanstalk lol.

Cheers man

I know what ya mean with the auto's I don't understand why they need to be auto they'll flower when they're ready anyway lol. I'll put a pic of my seeds on see if you recognise em mate.

Back
Top Bottom