help 2 weeks in flower and there starting to eat them selfs

Those yellow leaves will never recover. Giving nutes will prevent others from yellowing though. Go ahead and pick of those yellow leaves as they are now doing nothing to contribute to the health of the plant. Post some updated pictures.

20150213_145010.jpg
20150213_145120.jpg
20150213_145540.jpg
20150213_150108.jpg
20150213_150046.jpg
20150213_145456.jpg
20150213_150032.jpg
20150213_145204.jpg

The pic with scrog net is a dif tent . They show sign's of same problem as big tent but not as bad . There 5weeks 3days into flower

Nitrogen lockout is either occurring in the root zone or encouraged in the air. You seem to have taken care of possible root zone problems and you did mention this has happened before in previous grows. Are you perhaps storing material in your grow environment that could be releasing too much ethylene gas? This could be from fermenting humus or lots of ripening fruit in the same area. A little bit of ethylene gas is a good thing to have, but too much of it will interfere with auxin production and eventually begin to cause leaves to age prematurely, yellow and drop off.

hey , thanks for ur reply , i dont have anything else in the tent apart from those 4 ladies . so im not sure about ur suggestion ,
im also alittle worried as i was out this morning checking my little lollipops under my microscpe and i have alot of amber ones , there defo not due to be cut for aleast another 2 weeks , also after that massive flush i thought i would of stalded them , ... thing is i dont wanna ruin what i have left , any suggestions on what i should do ?

Hugs whizzer33,

Since you mentioned that this issue has occurred in 3 previous grows, we still have to identify the cause of premature aging or nitrogen lock out of your leaves so you can prevent this from happening again.

Is this the Skunk#1 same seed batch as the other 3 grows? (wondering if it is a genetic issue)
Is this an auto-flower version? (wondering if light cycle is causing premature aging)
Is there a furnace nearby? (still wondering if an over abundance of ethylene is in your grow area)

If the same batch of seeds keep producing the same result and problem is not in the root zone, air or light cycle, you'll need to try a different strain and tell the wife you got funky genetics.

About those amber lollipops/trichomes, leaves will get amber trichomes first. Are the amber on the buds? If so, you may just have a fast autoflowering phenotype and may need to rethink think faster production with small yield vs a different strain with longer production and higher yield.

Good luck and hugs to the wife:Namaste:

20150204_162738.jpg
Hi canna . Thanks for your input . Defo opened my eyes to alot of dif problems . But I think I found it . My old bloom nutes are advanced nut . 2 part . And I think one has been contaminated . In the pic the cloudy one is my old nut and clear is new .

Back
Top Bottom