DameW

Hi, everyone! I'm so glad I found this site! I didn't even know forums like this existed. I'm new to the growing aspect and am looking forward to finding the answers to the many questions that are rolling around in my brain. Have a great day and happy smoking!
:green_heart:

Hi DameW and welcome to the best place on Earth:420: Come to my journal ( see my signature) and ask/read/learn anything.
If you have a grow going. make sure to start a journal so we can follow you, Journals in Progress

I was scanning new posts and ran across yours and was struck by your words ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been a regular poster on several forums over the years, and this particular one has been the most mature, intelligent and helpful place I've ever seen. It's truly extraordinary!

Welcome to posting. :Namaste:

(For kicks, you might want to check out some of the other cannabis forums. You'll notice that the trolls and flamers and bro-boys don' like it here - mostly we be grownups here on 420Mag.) :slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you AngryBird! I will for sure check out your journal and plan to learn as much as I can. I haven't started a grow yet, my husband (he's more knowledgeable on this than I am) and I are still looking for the right strains, so far narrowed it down to Cheesecake, Grand-daddy Kush, and Deep Purple (the really fruity smelling, 100% purple plant). We are also still looking around for the best way to grow and I'm thinking we can find ideas on here. :high-five:
Thank you and happy smoking!

Thank you Graytail for your kind words! I'm fairly new to posting on forums mainly because of how self conscious I am and how much I see people on other forums rag on others. It makes me nervous to post/ask questions just because of people like that. But so far I feel very positive about 420magazine. Happy smoking!

Hi Dame
In here we don't pick on anyone for posting "stupid questions", because there are no such tings, no stupid question, only stupid answers.
We all are newbies in the beginning and therfor are searching for answers.
It is the person with the knowledge who will give the answer and in this wonderful place, we love helping out
I too am learning and grow mostly for my husband. So anything you need to know, just ask :hug:

Back
Top Bottom