Hidden room like you'd find in a film - but no windows

redkang

Hi all,

I live in a partially converted building which is really old along with almost 50 other flats. The bit I live in was knocked down and mostly rebuilt into flats. I live in the basement along with another flat. In the basement, but not part of our flats, is a hidden 'room'; it's a space that obviously wasn't deemed suitable when they rebuilt. The only entry was through an electrical cupboard in my flat, but no one knows about it and I only stumbled apon it when the back of the electrical cupboard caved in.

It's about 10x5 metres wide. Whatsmore, no one pays for their electricity in our building, all 50 odd flats can use as much as they like and our landlord pays it all, we just pay a set fee regardless of how much we use. So I was thinking of turning it into a grow room. Only problem is, there's no windows. Another problem is, there's a flat right above it and my flat can't smell - I get visitors.

So if I got a good number of grow tents all kitted out, and sorted the electricity for the room, could I control the smell?

:welcome: look at "negative ionizer" it zaps the odor particles, where will you bring in fresh air?

Thanks. I've heard that negative ionizers can work too well and remove the smell and taste fron the bud, but don't know if thats true or if it can be avoided? If you have one outside the grow tent I guess that may reduce the effect on the bud.

Fresh air is a problem. It is encased in internal walls on one side and just undergrowd on the otherside. There probably is scope for fitting something through the vents etc above the ceiling tiles but it'd be complicated and def need a professional for it. Is there any viable way to cope without frrsh air?

Back
Top Bottom