High noob here

Trapr

High all
Well I guess I will introduce myself I have been using cannabis for years except when I was in the service..
I have decided to start growing my own to help myself and little brother out who has RA.. ( who btw never tried any cannabis in his life till this hit him) I have PTSD and find it's the only thing that really works for me instead of Valium Xanax etc( can't stand them) so I choose to self medicate and have got tony off the pills..

My hobbies are skydiving, scuba, hang gliding BASE, actually I have to many to list lol..
I just discovered this form and the wealth of knowledge is fantastic

Blue skies and high tides
Trap

Welcome to :420: Trapr :welcome:

I see you're already growing strong with your Orange Hill grow journal, congratulations. Looks like a sweet setup and the Hortilux is a kickass light for sure.

Thanks for the great intro, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
New Member Start Links
FAQs

:peace:

Placed a order for my next several grows any thoughts?
Barneys Pineapple Chunk Feminised
L.S.D Feminised
Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised
Sweet Dark Devil Autoflowering Feminised
Dinafem Feminised Blue Thai Seeds
Dinafem Cheese Auto
DELICIOUS CRITICAL SUPER SILVER HAZE FEMINISED SEED,
WORLD OF SEEDS AMNESIA FEMINISED SEEDS,
WORLD OF SEEDS AFGHAN KUSH SPECIAL FEMINISED
, SLEESTACK SKUNK REGULAR SEEDS 1
What y'all think?

Welcome to the best site there is man! I, like you, was a service member with PTSD. I've been a smoker since 14 but only stopped to serve my country. Since then life has been great with mj. Glad to have you on the team. Feel free to pop into the playground in my sig if you ever have any questions or wanna show off your grow. As I always say, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. And if you don't mind me asking, which branch and campaign. I was army and operation OIF/OEF. Kuwait and Iraq.

And thank you for your service brother. We sacrifice so much for this country, it's time for them to legalize it, it's the least they can do instead of pumping us full of chemicals and pills. Keep fighting the good fight!

image13358.jpg

Now to decide what to grow

i reckon give the free afghan kush a crack mate ...a very nice smoke and stone ;)
but they all sound awesome , if you are growing a couple of different strains together keep in mind they have different growth rates and sizes, a bit of research into your cultivars may assist you in which will grow good together. have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom