High there

Budwiserish

420 Member
So a little about myself, i found this forum yesterday when researching something and I really liked the community usually I just take my info and run. So I'm from India and looking to farm some herbs. I've been smoking since i was about 17 with gaps in between, the longest about 6 years and then I started smoking again about four months back and it was a little different (its 4:20 might as well take a hit). I also found out that the cannabis culture was huge and I was amazed by the actual medicinal benefits. Personally I was a little more energetic, positive, happier and more creative. I had been on anti depressants for almost a year and I attributed it to that, thought it was a combination effect, I was on ventab dx50 rexipra50 and etizolam.5, but then I stopped taking my meds entirely and felt even better. I quit smoking, drink only a fraction of what I used to, once or twice a week, I've started hitting the gym, I've picked up painting and started playing the guitar again (after 7 or 8 years). I have grown to love and admire this herb in a way I never thought I would lol. I see myself smoking till the very end.
Sadly though, the weed scene here is pathetic, good weed isn't easy to find unless you pay a bomb, like for the price of a 50 gram pack (in the city i live) you could get a gram of a hybrid strain from the darknet. So the next logical step was to get to growing my own and I was introduced to autoflowers. My seeds arrived today in the mail, I'm very excited and look forward to share this journey with you. cheers

Welcome to 420 Bud. :welcome:
Do you have a plan yet?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If indoor, how much space do you have?
Do you have a budget?
Please help us help you.

Glad you're here and below are some helpful links.

Wick :morenutes:

Welcome.

Welcome to 420 Bud. :welcome:
Do you have a plan yet?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If indoor, how much space do you have?
Do you have a budget?
Please help us help you.

Glad you're here and below are some helpful links.

Thanks John Wick, i plan to grow it outdoors my balcony, i'm still stuck on the medium, should i go totally hydro or mix a little soil in the coco, perlite, vermiculite mix, that leads me to worry that i might cause a nutrient burn. i don'thave a budget per se, i don't want to be too tight fisted with the nutes and medium but again ordering the stuff you guys keep mentioning (foxfarm, general hydroponics, advanced nutrients, happy frog) is a bit to heavy on the pocket by the time it comes to india.
right now i'm gathering all my ingredients so will appreciate the help there also waiting for the weather to clear up a bit, rains and overcast skies.

Thanks John Wick, i plan to grow it outdoors my balcony, i'm still stuck on the medium, should i go totally hydro or mix a little soil in the coco, perlite, vermiculite mix, that leads me to worry that i might cause a nutrient burn. i don'thave a budget per se, i don't want to be too tight fisted with the nutes and medium but again ordering the stuff you guys keep mentioning (foxfarm, general hydroponics, advanced nutrients, happy frog) is a bit to heavy on the pocket by the time it comes to india.
right now i'm gathering all my ingredients so will appreciate the help there also waiting for the weather to clear up a bit, rains and overcast skies.

Good morning Bud, I seriously know what you mean when you say that you're on a tight budget, so am I. Now that we have that understanding, let's see what we can do about it. being in India will be expensive having everything shipped to ya.
Just a thought, you being new to all of this I would start out with some kind of medium instead of hydro. It's more forgiving. Maybe the professional good Hydro folks may chime in and disagree with me and I welcome that. It's always good to have more than one opinion.
Have you checked the options of soil the is available in India? That would save you a bunch that you could spend on other stuff.
If you choose, check that out first and get back to us with your options.
If not, I like Fox Farm Ocean for soil (because it's cheap @ $52.00 for two big bags, enough to fill 4 - 5 gallon smart pots) for us here in the USA, that includes free 2 day FedEx shipping. Let me know if you want the link, I can Private Message it to you because this company in Nebraska is family owned and is not one of our sponsors. You can see what it would cost to ship to you.
I use Fox Farm nutrients (The three pack) for $23.00 & free shipping here, because it's cheap.
So for now, again check out what's available to you in India first and we can go from there.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom