HizzyB's Purple Dream by GDP - GH Modified Mega Farm Mini Cubes

kinda late but gratz on the harvest gimme a heads up on the new one
just been real busy and now sick lol
so I'm slowly working through subs but I will have an update up :thumb:

Hope everyone had a very merry xmas, my mega farm is more than half way done now with another GDP Purple Dream and this time is mostly in hydroton, of course she was veg'n in the cubes so maybe a gallon or two of the 20 gallon container is expanded clay. I also am dripping it 24/7 as recommended, I am liking what I am seeing and will post a pic asap.
Check out my crokketts sour banana journal when you get a chance

So I have been running the mega the last 8 weeks with the same cut (Purple Dream) but this time mostly hydroton and on a 24/7 drip like GH recommends. I messed up not changing just one thing at a time but I knew after this round shell be put away for a bit. Going back to trays with 4 plants per 1000 watts. 2+ LBS here I come again!!

Hope all yall are having a great new year

You know me Hizzy, make sure you document from seed/clone to flower. Most people on 420 mag just want to show just the flower time. I think if your going to do a grow journal it should be from the start for the new people that come a long later.

And since you can show how to grow 2lb with 4 plants in a black tray under 1000w.............no brainer dude :high-five:

So sorry I have been so absent, super busy and this North American Cold Virus crap thing almost took us down, finally feeling better.
Amazing what a dab or two will do for ya!!

Ok so the Mega Farm 24/7 constant drip was a negative effect. Lost 3 ounces compared to the previous run.
Previously we ran a RockWool Mini Cube (20 gallons of it) in the General Hydroponics "Mega Farm" and only allowed the drippers to do their thing when the lamps were on 12/12. It gave us 15.1 ounces dried/curred.
This 24/7 Hydroton test dropped it down 3 ounces to just over 12.
Biggest mistake on my part was the (2 changes) multiple adjustments, I shouldve just changed either the media (from RW to Hydroton) or the 12/12 drip to 24/7. Make more than one adjustment or change and you can have a hard time figuring out exactly what helped or hurted.

I have a couple of other threads running here and will add the URL's to my signature.

BTW Rx GReen is about to release additives, Im beta testing and so far Im pleased.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom