HizzyB's Purple Dream by GDP - GH Modified Mega Farm Mini Cubes

We're loving how the grow better really does aid in better resin production, We've been flowering out this cut for a good while now and I have never seen it this gooey
PD_up_close.jpg

I suddenly dont regret not getting a GG#4 cut as much lol

:yummy:

Tonight is chop time folks!
I took pics last night and will again this evening before the choppers come out
Anyone want to take a guess at dried weights?
I say 15 oz jarred, hoping for over that but will be very happy with whatever it ends up being
thanks for the board :420:

We started chopping last night which was day 64 in a 12/12. We flushed with 3.5 PPM Reverse Osmosis Water @5.5 PH for 8 nights. The plant was giving back runoff of 32 ppms, clean IMHO.
FullSizeRender100.jpg

IMG_68883.JPG

IMG_68956.JPG

FullSizeRender99.jpg

Ok, 2 three hour trim jobs later and we've got a good 2/3rds left, maybe more. I will show and tell till it hits jars.

Congrats Hizzy! You're one of the better growers here who deserves more exposure. Keep up the good work, your skills will eventually draw a crowd.

Congrats chenzi

Congrats Hizzy! You're one of the better growers here who deserves more exposure. Keep up the good work, your skills will eventually draw a crowd.

I really appreciate it BAR, Ill send you a Url to my next journal.

Lovely work Hizzy:thumb:
I chopped mine today too, feels good don't it:high-five:
IMG_144426.jpg
IMG_145026.jpg
:Namaste:

Yes it does, you got a nice haul, congrats as well!

Congrats chenzi

Nice and Frosty Gratz :thumb:

Thank you sir!

HizzyB!!!! WOW! amazing amazing amazing!!! and a bravo to follow! Your buds look gorgeous!!!!! Congrats on your harvest!!! and Happy Halloweed!

Hey so sorry I was ill for a couple of days, throat is still bad

Here goes: Dried and Jarred 15.10 Ounces from the Mega Farm, not super impressed but I did say i would be greatful from 15 or over and I am.
Now that we have a base number lets see what I can coax out of her with a lil more attention to detail.
I did start a second journal, its a chem dogg cross and it should give a higher return, as were starting that journal I want everyone to know that the mega will be reloaded in 10 days and well see if we can bring on OVER a pound.
pics in order from the beginning of harvest till time to cure
FullSizeRender_3_26.jpg
fromthis.JPG
megachop.JPG
IMG_064427.JPG

I want to say Thank you to all members and lurkers for taking the time to see what we are up to!
Please stop by my 2nd journal that is now up and running, it will be updated tomorrow with pics from ths evening, please tell your people to stop by, a link to it is now in my signature.
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom