Sealed Gavita Pro Mitsubishi CO2 Quest 105 RockWool GH Flora

Ok so I've gotten my signature updated and now one can get here from the URL in my signature

I hope all of you members and lurkers now how much I apreciate you and that I do this for you! My way of paying back the "paying it forward" I have had the opportunity of being blessed with in the past.

So with five mins to spare I got the bigger 230 volt quest 215 pint per day dehumidifier up. Lucky for me I went ahead and purchased the digital dehumidistat because the sucker doesn't come stick with the adjusting dial. If it wouldn't have been fr having it on hand I would've had a room with no Dehuey and in the world of "sealed room growing"'I could've been in for some real problems.

Was also lucky that when we got it out I didn't hurt my foot any more, almost got hurt, lil black and blue is one thing, thank god no broken bones lol.
Too
Much body damage already.
I still have to weigh out the second chop

So far a solid 3+ and a 1.5
By the time the whole rooms chopped of the six gg#4 there should be ten units at least

Big shout out to mopar420
Been a real blessing this summer, wouldn't have been able to do a lot of the room without him
Thanks big homie

Popped a barneys farm ayahuasca purple and it's already growing upwards with seed leaves and tonight I will plant a popped Bareny's Cronic Thunder

Super excited about both, haven't had the chance to run any of their gear. I hear great things about them
My great friend mopar is running their red dragon and does it ever smell good
Thanks for stopping by all

Popped a barneys farm ayahuasca purple and it's already growing upwards with seed leaves and tonight I will plant a popped Bareny's Cronic Thunder

Super excited about both, haven't had the chance to run any of their gear. I hear great things about them
My great friend mopar is running their red dragon and does it ever smell good
Thanks for stopping by all

Good luck with them. Seems to be going around. I can't stop popping seeds all of a sudden. lol

:peace:

FE

Ive never grown in a sealed environment like that...could the CO2 given off by the plants themselves at night be messing with your readings? You have a lot of green in there.

Hey Mouser
Was rereading my journal and found this, sorry it took a month and a half to reply but I am thinking that the plants must off gas at night when they shut down. Would you be willing to chime in and school me on what you know about plants off gassing at night?
Thanks alot

I also noticed where I guessed at five pounds each 30 meaning half of the room which is three stations and is three bigger plants. Was I ever conservative lol. Rooms doing 16 pounds per 9 weeks so eight lbs each month.
I ended up getting 3.37 dried and jarred pounds out of the first station to come down. It was a middle station and then the first end station that has a wall instead of a second lamp came in at 2.5 and real similar on the other end unit.

The plant im drying now will be more than 3.3 more like 4 pounds
Yes I said four and i didn't even spend 500 on a book lol

Good seeing yall and I'll do my best to stop by more often

Hey Mouser
Was rereading my journal and found this, sorry it took a month and a half to reply but I am thinking that the plants must off gas at night when they shut down. Would you be willing to chime in and school me on what you know about plants off gassing at night?
Thanks alot

From what I understand, and it's not a lot...

So long as you are not providing additional CO2 during lights off then the small amount produced by the plants is not any more than would generally be found outdoors at night. That being said, they only use C02 during photosynthesis so removing some of it probably wont do any harm.

However... The night time CO2 levels will have less of an effect on growth than cooler night time temperatures for example. How cold does the root zone get at lights off?

I will find a pic of two to upload soon but wanted to stop by to say High and tell y'all the gg#4 is no more.
Did great at 14 pounds for six plants but it's the nanners or what I call emergency pollen sacs (stress) that seeded some of the flowers that added to the problems from being too stretchy (tall) or more likely the stress from the gavitas being too close that ultimately caused the 15-20 seeds Ive found so far. We have GDP Purple Dream and a sour banana sherbert going and don't need more beans so the cut was given to another to work with.

Badass what you have going on man, those Mitsubishi multi head ductless systems are amazing and perfect for that garden. Much respect

By chance do you or anyone else have much experience programming the indoor units?
I've got a cold winter coming and not too sure how the programmable thermostats are going to play out

Guess I could call tech support
Lol
They prob never been in a grow room

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Mitsubishi's technical support line confirmed what I was afraid of. All indoor units must be on the same settings, the salesperson assured me one could be on heat while the others on air conditioning.

Learn from my mistake, make sure, do your homework but even more important don't automatically trust the salesperson, call the tech line and ask them.

Back
Top Bottom