Gavita 1000e Series - A Doc Bud Journal/Review

Here's how they look today. Did I mention how great these lights are?

IMG_96705.JPG
IMG_96683.JPG
IMG_96674.JPG
IMG_96573.JPG
IMG_96553.jpg
IMG_96543.jpg
IMG_96531.jpg
IMG_96523.JPG
IMG_96512.jpg
IMG_96503.JPG

doc, the number of serrations on those leaves?!?!?
beautiful!!

Here's a couple of interesting things:

Skywalker OG. Notice the poor health and color. It's in the same soil and under the same lights as the Tangerine, shown below.

This is a great example of plants that like high brix soil, and plants that don't. I'll be changing a few things up when I grow the Skywalker again. Clones are getting ready. It's a big-time salt lover.

Skywalker OG

Picture_010274.jpg
Picture_009282.jpg

Tangie

Picture_017156.jpg
Picture_016162.jpg
Picture_015197.jpg
Picture_006333.jpg
Picture_004365.jpg
Picture_003375.jpg

Grape Ape

Picture_019147.jpg
Picture_014222.jpg
Picture_013226.jpg
Picture_012248.jpg
Picture_011257.jpg
Picture_008285.jpg
Picture_007313.jpg

Sour Grape (BOG)

Picture_018158.jpg

I feel like I'm getting familiar with these lights. Next run should look better.

I wish I had your bad health issues. It all looks well Doc. I do see leafs not quite popping like on the Tangerine but I'd put it down to pheno type rather then soil.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I wish I had your bad health issues. It all looks well Doc. I do see leafs not quite popping like on the Tangerine but I'd put it down to pheno type rather then soil.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Many people would do that, but if you look at all the other plants, they don't have those issues.

The entire OG line is screwed up. Yes, they produce the most coveted smoke in the world, but in order to get that, you must torture them. Oh well, I suppose they deserve it.

I'll be topdressing bloodmeal and epsoms before next watering. We should have a good harvest on it.

I'll tell u right now that no LED's compete or compare to a Gavita.

Gavita's are like the sun in your room. LED's are a solution u do if u don't want to run A/C or don't have teh ceiling height for gavita.

315w CMH is even real light.

I'll be topdressing bloodmeal and epsoms before next watering.

Doc,
How much BM will you use per 7 gal. pot? Do you think this is worthy of doing to a Gorilla Glue #4. Since CHEM is in it's lineage, I just started the 3 drinks in a row with 1tsp Epsom per gal. then 2 in a row without the Epsom.

It's Saturday morning..........think I'll have a wake n bake :bongrip: (who am I kidding.....I do this every morning)

Doc,
How much BM will you use per 7 gal. pot? Do you think this is worthy of doing to a Gorilla Glue #4. Since CHEM is in it's lineage, I just started the 3 drinks in a row with 1tsp Epsom per gal. then 2 in a row without the Epsom.

It's Saturday morning..........think I'll have a wake n bake :bongrip: (who am I kidding.....I do this every morning)

I'd say I put maybe 4 tblspns of blood meal? Not too much. It goes pretty fast. Acts like a Cat Drench, but slower.

Absolutely do this to the GG! BTW, my helper grows GG#4 and is killing it. The stuff is way too strong for me. Lowers the IQ significantly, feels like a concussion. Smells great and tastes minty/dank. Very, very impressive strain, but too much for me.

I'll tell u right now that no LED's compete or compare to a Gavita.

Gavita's are like the sun in your room. LED's are a solution u do if u don't want to run A/C or don't have teh ceiling height for gavita.

315w CMH is even real light.

ive ran an hps, I just never had an led

Back
Top Bottom