Gavita 1000e Series - A Doc Bud Journal/Review

I'll have more pictures later today, but I thought I'd take a second to say a few things about these lights AND a few things about the sponsor who provided the lights: Growitbest - Hydroponic Garden Supplies at Huge Discounts

Grow It Best was founded in 2012 by two Humboldt County gardeners with over 20 years of combined experience. Their motto was give exceptional customer service and great deals to each customer and they'll be much more likely to come back, and it's worked. Growitbest.com offers thousands of hydroponic gardening supplies just above the wholesale costs. As always, the is no sales tax, shipping is fast and discrete!

Feel free to browse our huge inventory of nutrients and supplements from General Hydroponics, Roots Organics, Botanicare, Humboldt County's Own, Humboldt Nutrients, Fox Farm, BioAg, General Organics, Nectar for the Gods, and many more.

We also carry tons of indoor gardening equipment including reflectors, fluorescent lights, Metal Halide and HPS bulbs, LED fixtures, inline and oscillating fans, carbon filters, smart pots, containers, jars, titan controllers, co2 regulators, magnetic and digital ballasts, hydroponic pumps, tubing, rockwool, coco, soil, perlite, and TONS more!

This company understands our needs. They provide excellent products at rock bottom prices and on top of that they have customer service! I love Growitbest.com.

Look at these deals:

Gavita Pro 6/750de Flex 383.90!! :thumb: Free shipping! :thanks:

Gavita Pro 1000e DE $464.20!!

Gavita Master Controller EL2 Use this to control several lights all at once, and use the auto-dim feature (included in every Pro de series) so that if your temps get high, the lights automatically dim (NOT SHUT DOWN) until temps are in range again.

There are other lights and controllers as well. I highly recommend perusing this fantastic sponsor's website and encourage everyone to check their prices and shipping policies BEFORE purchasing elsewhere. These guys know who we are and what we do!

As you can see, the plants under the Gavita Pro 1000e's are doing fantastic. Even the Skywalker OG needs no support yet....If I do everything right it should need some help in a couple weeks, but for now it has the fiberglass stems we're used to with High Brix.

The other plants are....well....epic. Best lights ever. I can't wait to get a few more and tie them together with a master controller.

While I love LED and have had some amazing harvests with them, these Gavita's are better lights. Much less expensive too and not that much hotter.

Picture_02785.jpg
Picture_02696.jpg
Picture_025109.jpg
Picture_024100.jpg
Picture_023108.jpg
Picture_022119.jpg
Picture_021133.jpg
Picture_020140.jpg
Picture_019146.jpg
Picture_018157.jpg
Picture_017155.jpg
Picture_016161.jpg
Picture_015196.jpg
Picture_014221.jpg
Picture_013225.jpg
Picture_012246.jpg

Which one is the awesome wide fat Christmas tree that keeps enticing me in every photo? Hubba hubba love the shape on that lady Doc!

That is the Tangerine. It's becoming my favorite plant to grow. I've never seen a plant take to the soil as well as Tangie. Bright, neon green stems, not a trace of purple on a petiole and you can see your reflection in the leaves. It's just groovin' and getting a Cat Drench next time it's thirsty, so there should be some resin soon.

I'm hoping to replace Colombian in the rotation with Tangie. Nothing against Colombian, but I tend to rotate every year or so, except for Lemon Paki, which is a forever strain.

Stellar grow doc. It's nice when it all comes together.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Very nice Doc. One day I'll be there.

Cheers

not much hotter than led? u gotta be kidding me... i run my leds with no cooling at all and temps don't peak past 75. I couldn't possible do that with my gavitas at 100%.

Lovely frosty goodness. Doc it's a joy to tour your grow. I'm rigging up a 315 watt CMH bare bulb HOR in a 24" parabolic. Then add 400 watts of ceramic HPS in flower. No CO2 but I can't have everything.

Cheers

That sounds like a sweet set up. Soil or hydro?
Soil, FFOF. I know it's commercial but I'm a man of simple means.

Cheers

That sounds like a sweet set up. Soil or hydro?
miller is a good ol dirt monger like most of us in the PNW. Grows some fat sticks too.

Soil, FFOF. I know it's commercial but I'm a man of simple means.

Cheers

My first 3 runs were in ffof. I tried to mimick the kit ways in all that I did. Now I'm gonna be playing around in some cooked soil & breaking out the REAL fish juice. :laughtwo:

miller is a good ol dirt monger like most of us in the PNW. Grows some fat sticks too.

My first 3 runs were in ffof. I tried to mimick the kit ways in all that I did. Now I'm gonna be playing around in some cooked soil & breaking out the REAL fish juice. :laughtwo:

Now your cookin Budley....cheers to ya ....and the "Kit":bravo::high-five:

It's been 5 days since the transplant to kit soil, new growth is starting to come on with some vigor, I do believe we have hit
"Hooked Up" status. Next time dry, let the fish juice fly.:smokin:

You got it Budley ,...give her a GE Drench with a lil Tea, not too much Tea, very strong stuff. Don't forget to give her some plain water along the way too, in between drenches. Sometimes , i grow bored using the "kit" but that's such a good gauge , as to the effectiveness of it . cheers Budley ...and friends.

Back
Top Bottom