Gavita 1000e Series - A Doc Bud Journal/Review

I didn't focus on the Gavita side of the garden today, but here's a few.

Picture_005346.jpg
Picture_004360.jpg
Picture_003370.jpg
Picture_002366.jpg
Picture_001372.jpg

I'll get more pics tomorrow. Things are really going great under these lights. Next round won't be as sloppy and the plants should look even nicer.

Your LED grows have been beautiful, but these are "Gavita gorgeous" and another step up quality ladder.

Your LED grows have been beautiful, but these are "Gavita gorgeous" and another step up quality ladder.

I love the LED's I've used. I feel like I've been able to use the best of the best.

But for less than half the price these Gavita's are twice as good! I understand that a Gavita is not practical for everyone, and for that reason I'm super glad that LED's are available, but if you can run one of these DE lights, you'll be happier.

Hey Doc, nice to see you got the Gavita's rockin...they are great! I've been using mine at 36-40" from the tops with it turned up to 1150, great results! Ceiling fan in reverse above them helps to keep em cool too instead of blowing their heat back onto the garden. I'm wondering how soon I should replace bulbs.

Sorry I've been away, maybe Ill throw a few pics up in the lab or q&a thread. Also I need more DBHB juice&rocks!

Hey Doc, nice to see you got the Gavita's rockin...they are great! I've been using mine at 36-40" from the tops with it turned up to 1150, great results! Ceiling fan in reverse above them helps to keep em cool too instead of blowing their heat back onto the garden. I'm wondering how soon I should replace bulbs.

Sorry I've been away, maybe Ill throw a few pics up in the lab or q&a thread. Also I need more DBHB juice&rocks!

Fish juice and rocks....that's what we like!

And yes, these lights are fantastic.

screw it, this seems to be as good a place as any.

round 2.3 (2 kits on their 2nd round mixed with one on its 3rd) DBHB dirt in 15 gallon pots

gavitas runnin at full tilt

day 21 (the node connection and frost I'm seeing this early is blowing my mind, nearly 2 weeks early)

blue dream

IMG_20160515_162104_zpslekatehb.JPG

screw it, this seems to be as good a place as any.

round 2.3 (2 kits on their 2nd round mixed with one on its 3rd) DBHB dirt in 15 gallon pots

gavitas runnin at full tilt

day 21 (the node connection and frost I'm seeing this early is blowing my mind, nearly 2 weeks early)

blue dream

IMG_20160515_162104_zpslekatehb.JPG

That's the ticket! Give it a SuperDrench! You got any WayAhead? We'll get you all the tools when you get fish juice and rocks.

Back
Top Bottom