Hola! So, I kinda started this thing

:welcome: @Prima420
are you using t5 for lights? if so, their good for seedling stage but their gona need more light as they grow. Specially if your looking to get nice big buds . @SmokeSara can help you out

Greatly appreciate the suggestion, I am using T5 for veg, and have 4 Spider Farmers arriving anyday.... :)

How Very True. And your wallet.
The wallet first then the mind, LOL.... honestly was meant to be a cpl plants in my office....which has now turned into renovating my basement to construct 2 rooms... It's on now, no going back...:oops::cool::yahoo:

YES ...TY!!! I wish I would have read this sooner! My light was too far away, A week ago I added 6 seedlings to the mix, and we all know what happened... A whole lot of stretching!!! I have too many going under one light. :rolleyes:
Nothing too disastrous, just keep them supported and when you uppot you can bury some of the stem in the new soil.
It doesn't look like you have height restrictions.

Sound like you got the grow big pretty quick.
It starts with, I'll just grow a couple of plants and before you know you've spent enough on equipment to buy a yacht and half your living space looks like the Amazon rain forest.

Hola @Prima420 :passitleft: Good to see you here. So much knowledge, so many friends! Looks like you've been giving your plants a lot of TLC. Had to laugh with you about your expansion project and "no going back" lol!
This is a great hobby and, with the help available here, you'll be growing quality medicine perpetually. Have a green day!

Nothing too disastrous, just keep them supported and when you uppot you can bury some of the stem in the new soil.
It doesn't look like you have height restrictions.

Sound like you got the grow big pretty quick.
It starts with, I'll just grow a couple of plants and before you know you've spent enough on equipment to buy a yacht and half your living space looks like the Amazon rain forest.
Bill you couldn't be more accurate, lol!! :laughtwo:

Started with a cpl seeds from a friend who told me how easy it was, then lost my office space, then realized I have all this basement space not being utilized....cpl months later.....poof 2 grow rooms appear our of nowhere;) :yahoo:So, so excited!

Seems to happen fast, then it’s like I spent all this money so far, I should just spend more to make it better right:blunt:
So I"m not alone lol.....:)

Back
Top Bottom