Hola! So, I kinda started this thing

Prima420

420 Member
Quick bio: I live in a state that allows medical & recreational use. I do have a medical card, and get my medicine at various local dispensaries. I like going just to look at all the new cool stuff :yummy: As far as growing.... I can barley keep my aloe & succulents alive.

Recently, A friend gave me about a dozen seeds (various strains). She said...plant in solo cups, and place them under a light for 1st cpl months. Easy Peasy!! I would have plenty of time to set up a grow room. ****Are we all laughing together now??**** :laughtwo:

It has been a very stressful 6, 7 weeks....but I'm extremely motivated, and determined to successfully grow my own meds! I've posted a pic of my current temporary veg room set up.

I welcome all suggestions, comments, anything cannabis related :peace: :circle-of-love:
Mucho Peace & Love!
~~~ P

Attachments

• 6.12.20.jpg
    6.12.20.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 103
Hey Prima, welcome aboard.

Your grow room looks great and your plants look awesome :goodjob:

Only thing I can spot is if that's a T5 light you might want it closer to your plants.

I found joining here a great safety net if you run into any issues, plenty of knowledgeable growers to help avert disasters.

Be warned, growing your own is an addictive hobby and can take over your entire thought process :peace:

:welcome: @Prima420
are you using t5 for lights? if so, their good for seedling stage but their gona need more light as they grow. Specially if your looking to get nice big buds . @SmokeSara can help you out

Hey Prima, welcome aboard.

Your grow room looks great and your plants look awesome :goodjob:

Only thing I can spot is if that's a T5 light you might want it closer to your plants.

I found joining here a great safety net if you run into any issues, plenty of knowledgeable growers to help avert disasters.

Be warned, growing your own is an addictive hobby and can take over your entire thought process :peace:

YES ...TY!!! I wish I would have read this sooner! My light was too far away, A week ago I added 6 seedlings to the mix, and we all know what happened... A whole lot of stretching!!! I have too many going under one light. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom