Homemade vaporizer question

Fight2Legalize

do homemade vaporizers that are made out of lightbulbs work correctly and efficiently b/c i just made one and i would like to know if anyone has tried thisbefore.

I made a vaporizer out of a lightbulb back in the day. It didnt work very well, and its not too efficiant as the bud WILL burn a little bit. Not to mention it cant be healthy due to all the chemicals in a lightbulb.

best way is to start with a clear bulb not coated on inside or get one of those triangle base lab flask with a side pipe cardboard tape and a piece of hose be sure to put a tiny intake in the cardboard in addition to the carb helps to put a screen in the glass side pipe b4 the hose you can even use these on an electric stove

Yeah, it works. Not as efficiently as one would hope. Probably couldn't be too healthy, either.

If I were you, I'd just save up for a real vape, brother. Trust me, it's worth every single penny.

:peace: Earth Child

I designed and built a vapourizer out of a soldering iron, a beer can, a grinding disc and a flower pot. Works pretty good :)

The secret is, when you suck on the mouthpiece, it draws air through, which hastens the production of more vapour. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Must say, I prefer the taste of a joint :cool:

Back
Top Bottom