How can I make a Hermie from a female clone?

Light poisoning is the easiest. The flowering female is exposed to erratic periods of light during it's 12 hour dark period, this will cause the female to herm. :peace:

Thanks,

Thats what I figured. I have been subjecting one "quarantined" plant to intermittent light bursts for more than 2 weeks now almost 3 and no visible signs of manliness yet... this is one tough girl.

I have been turning the lights on for anywhere from 1 minute to 15 minutes several times a night... upwards of 4 times during her 12 hours of beauty sleep.

Does anyone have any idea about how long this method usually takes?

I used aspirin to induce male flowers for feminized seeds several years ago. I had mixed results but it did force male flowers to show. Take 3 aspirin and break them up into one glass of water. When it's dissolved saturate whatever nodes you want to produce the balls or bananas. If that didn't work I would dissolve 2 aspirin in a cup of water then actually feed though whole cup via the roots to the plant (and a aspirin misting of the same ratios wouldn't hurt but aren't necessary)

Light poisoning is the easiest. The flowering female is exposed to erratic periods of light during it's 12 hour dark period, this will cause the female to herm. :peace:

This worked on a Williams Wonder (pure indica), though it was not done on purpose. A bit over 3 weeks or so into flower it was put back into a 18/6 light for about 5 days, due to a hurricane. After being put back outside (12/12), it popped ONE male flower.

One was enough. :cheer:

DD

Back
Top Bottom