How early can you start Low Stress Training: LST?

if this thread is still active, i think one of the best resources for how early to LST or otherwise crop and train a plant is Light Addicts grows and primers. he won the 2013 Plant of the Year for his LST grow and one look at the photos of his current and prior grow show you he is good at what he does. He has an easy to follow primer for LST and also one for another type of training called fluxing (once known as mainlining). hope this helps.

How big should my seedling be before i start to LAST ANY INFO plz thanks
Don't know if its of any use to you any more Kandy, it took me 4 months to come across your question lol.. but your plant should be about 28 to 35 days above surface before starting any LST I would say.

Just for in future too, if you have any more questions like the one above go to the 420 forums page and start a thread in the frequently asked questions section. You'll get some replies a lot faster over there.

if this thread is still active, i think one of the best resources for how early to LST or otherwise crop and train a plant is Light Addicts grows and primers. he won the 2013 Plant of the Year for his LST grow and one look at the photos of his current and prior grow show you he is good at what he does. He has an easy to follow primer for LST and also one for another type of training called fluxing (once known as mainlining). hope this helps.
Dude this guy is the best I've ever seen at this. Nice assist on ur part!

Hey all! I know this is an older thread but I have a tangerine dream auto growing and its in its third week all together and about three inches tall with multiple true leaves. Main stalk is still kinda slim. Would you all recommend that I wait on starting LST now or wait? That picture is my plant, as of last night. She is small but I was able to correct what was wrong. I had a misunderstanding with regards to pH levels needed with coco. Any help or input is much appreciated!

20201203_213151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom