How good is White Widow?

old_smokey9483

I'm getting 1/2 oz or 1 oz of white widow by 420 this year, and also getting some hash made from the plant clippings. Can anyone give me an opinion on it? Heard it was supposed to be pretty good...

trust me, i think youll be having a good 420 ;)

Insanely good buds. Hash made from it should be the bomb! Just as long as you are SURE it is White Widow and your dealer is not just saying it is to sell it. How much wil a Oz. or 1/2 Oz. end up costing you? If it is too cheap or the buds are not white enough you can bet hes just calling it White Widow when it isn't. I have had real White Widow before and I have had stuff that I'm sure was just called white widow there is a big difference. This reminds me, I LOVE WHITE WIDOW!

Does it look like this?

WhiteWidow21.jpg

Then it's Widow.

I smoke White Widow all the time, one of my friend's cousin grows it, and dude, it's BOMB ASS BUD!! My friends and I bought a QP of it for this year's Spring Break. You will not be dissappointed, have fun! :peace:

well, it's looks a little fresher than that pic up there since it was just taken down from the hanging. Got myself a small bag before the big one, and man o' man, can't believe how good this shit is. He hasn't made the hash yet but I bet that will blow my mind. Anywho, yeah this stuff is top notch!

:adore: I can tell you that I love the stuff. It is a kind of compact plant that has medium yield that is perfect for closet growers or anyone trying to keep a low profile. Sweet and sour with with a smooth finish. Perfect hash making resin glands. But the best thing about WW is that they are very easy to clone. One thing more, always get Dutch Passion WW seeds. They were the first to create this strain and their quality is top notch!!!:bong: :cool: :headbanger:

I've only had WW once and it was unbelievable in a lot of different aspects...taste..smell..high..look..I havn;t smoked any bud since (this was last fall) that gave me the high WW did. I got up out of my chair and had to sit back down for a little bit until the ride resided a little:laughtwo: definitely would love to have some of that again ooohhweeee!

o Believe me, it hella good, ya will want more ta get more & more..tha smell omg, tha taste,everything..

I have some WW in the grow cab. I think my favorite thing about it is how easy it is to grow. It is a very well-adapted strain for indoor growing. :smokin:

:adore: I can tell you that I love the stuff. It is a kind of compact plant that has medium yield that is perfect for closet growers or anyone trying to keep a low profile. Sweet and sour with with a smooth finish. Perfect hash making resin glands. But the best thing about WW is that they are very easy to clone. One thing more, always get Dutch Passion WW seeds. They were the first to create this strain and their quality is top notch!!!:bong: :cool: :headbanger:

Im not exactly sure, but from what ive heard Greenhouse seed co. was the first to create it. im really intrested in this strain cause ive been thinking about growing it and thats just what ive heard, and read from research.

They actually claim they where the first also.:smokin:

How hard is it to find some true WW? I'm hearing all these wonderfull ratings and want some for myself. To smoke and then maby grow. What are some of the grow charateristics of WW? Is it tall and heavy on resin or short n bushy with thick buds? Can't wait to get my hands on some. Prices around here are killer right now, $400 for an O!!!! WTF people

Im not exactly sure, but from what ive heard Greenhouse seed co. was the first to create it. im really intrested in this strain cause ive been thinking about growing it and thats just what ive heard, and read from research.

They actually claim they where the first also.:smokin:

You are correct, according to the canabible it was first produced by greenhouse....:peace::ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom