How long does it take for plants to respond to pH adjustment?

Skicat

Just like the title asks......

Assume you have had a high PH soil for the past couple of weeks. You adjusted the feed to bring the soil PH down to the proper level. How long does it take for the plants to respond to the correct PH and end any nutrient lockout?

If you are locked out then correctly ph nutes and feed when ready. Be carful not to over water. 2 to 4 days for recovery.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

they are very strong plants, i am sure she will live. any damage done to the leaves can not be fixed, what you need to look at is the new grow. normally i can notice changes in the plant with in a day or two

millertm...I had recently posted a thread called "Need some input from you experienced growers " which shows some pics. I have (had) one plant where the leaves had started yellowing and the other had twisted new growth as well as she had not been growing much in the last week or so. My ignorance towards PH prompted this where I had a soil PH of around 6.8/7.0 and It looked like Iron, calcium, magnesium and manganese deficiencies. I watered last night with a PH feed of 6.1. My soil came out right at 6.5 and the girls are looking MUCH better this morning! I'm hoping that the yellowing stops and hopefully I can get some green back but overall...YEAH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom