How many ounces can I grow using this tent?

Phillybonker

I do outdoors so I don't know what the best method is to maximize yield indoors, scrog?

I was thinking of doing indoors next year....maybe, I'm just wondering how much flower I can get doing indoors

So back to the big question - How many OZ's can I grow with this tent, any guesses.....

It's 300 cm long by 150 cm wide and 200 cm tall.

Ok NZ dollars, that’s not out of the normal range. My tent is 7 feet tall, and I lst, or I’ll run out of height. Figure your pots are 12-16 inches tall, the light has to be always from the roof (varies by light), and the light can’t be too close to the plant. In my case I’ve really only got about 3 feet of actual grow space. I

So back to the big question - How many OZ's can I grow with this tent, any guesses.....

It's 300 cm long by 150 cm wide and 200 cm tall.
That tent is probably bigger than some one room apartments found in over populated cities;).

It's 6 feet, 5 inches tall, should I still go with LST?
After figuring in the amount of room at the top for the lights and other accessories and the room at the bottom for pots and maybe risers and then the space between the canopy and the lights you end up with 3 feet as @Phytoplankton mentions.

Sounds about perfect for 2 foot tall clones in 3 gallon buckets with 8-12, or more, growing tips each stretching about 6 to 8 inches.

That tent is probably bigger than some one room apartments found in over populated cities;).

After figuring in the amount of room at the top for the lights and other accessories and the room at the bottom for pots and maybe risers and then the space between the canopy and the lights you end up with 3 feet as @Phytoplankton mentions.

Sounds about perfect for 2 foot tall clones in 3 gallon buckets with 8-12, or more, growing tips each stretching about 6 to 8 inches.

I didn't realized height would be an issue, I might have to look for a taller tent.

Think you should be fine on height unless you're running 100% Sativas.
You should be fine with hybrids and indicas.
If you can fill out the canopy 2 or 3lbs.

That combo setup a little expensive imo.
Cheers hope it works out for you.
2 pounds sounds good to me. Indoors is something I want to do next year, indoors and outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom