How much and how long

elefant123

Hi, my question is how long is it to harvest if u look at my pictures. I switched to 12/12 35 days ago. Also how much will it yield? I know my questions isnt the easiest to answer neither is my english but give it a shot :)

info: Soil, 250w cfl (2 plants the other one is a few weeks behind). Regular flower nutes. temp is 30c at hot days. Black sugar female seeds
Thanks in advice ! :peace:

IMG5311.jpg
IMG5301.jpg
IMG527.jpg
IMG526.jpg

I would say another 30 days. Also, your plants need more Nitrogen...and you need to keep that 250w CFL high enough that it does not burn the tips of the leaves. I see burns.

I would say another 30 days. Also, your plants need more Nitrogen...and you need to keep that 250w CFL high enough that it does not burn the tips of the leaves. I see burns.

Im using many cfl lights with each bulb at max 30w and i keep them 5cm away from the plant, the damages you see on the plant is caused by my Pc fan that fell right on the plant and i mean the part where the leaves are ripped. How should i get it more nitrogen?? How much do you think it will yield in the end?? Thx for the answer :thanks:

I see no signs of needing nitrogen. If anything you should stop the nitro so that the plant can keep focusing on budding. Those leaves have plenty of nitro stored up.

Jimmy's right. My mistake.

Hi, my question is how long is it to harvest if u look at my pictures. I switched to 12/12 35 days ago. Also how much will it yield? I know my questions isnt the easiest to answer neither is my english but give it a shot :)

info: Soil, 250w cfl (2 plants the other one is a few weeks behind). Regular flower nutes. temp is 30c at hot days. Black sugar female seeds
Thanks in advice ! :peace:

IMG5311.jpg
IMG5301.jpg
IMG527.jpg
IMG526.jpg
How much and how long are two things we cannot answer unless you tell us how big the plants are etc;And the method of growth.. as you may have a 1ft plant flowering there and someone says 5 pounds! Without seeing the whole pic and knowing much about it.. So please try to include such information so we may assist you better. Plants grown under CFL's usually have smaller yields than HID lights..
Lookin nice tho mate!:) Good luk and Happy Harvesting.. SMOKEMUP:thumb:

I got a loupe with 60-100 zoom and the 60% of the trichomes are cloudy 20%amber 20% half amber. So i guess i will flush the soil today and cut it down in a week. :) I must thank you all for great answers, this is probaly the best forum i joined so far ! :D

The plant is about 40cm high (i included a bottle of 1.5l pepsi in the pictures so u got something to compare to)
I am well aware that cfl isnt as good as hps lightning and such..but after this grow i will invest in a 250w hps and real nutes(gold label) plus 10-15l pots and try a little low stress training and a fan blowing on the plant so stem gets stronger(right now it is leaning because of the bud weight). This was my first grow of anything so this was most for learning. :)

Back
Top Bottom