How Pot Improves Me

kitcer

Just thought I would share the ways that marijuana has
improved my overall performance.

• I can cook better.
  • I get work done faster, and have more fun doing it.
  • I love the smell of air freshener running through out the house when im done.
  • I show more appreciation for the out doors.
  • I can understand how people are feeling better.
  • Chocolate has never tasted better.
  • Great way to kill stress.
  • Makes TV that much more fun.
  • Video games are amazingly funner.

Then there is also the negative effects on me:

• While I can cook better, the mess is huge.

I would write more but someones home.
Later.

"Chocolate has never tasted better"

That is an understement!

it is heavenly!

pot improves my life in various ways as well. all of the above, plus i can think of a few more when i sit here and dig deep, thats one way it improves me because i can think in so many new perspectives it allows me to notice and think up new things i would otherwise never come up with.

pot helps me understand people better, i can feel thier cause and find a better respect for thier values.
it helps me come to terms with my own problems by noticing flaws in areas ive never noticed before, it works in ways that i can actually find and solve unusual causes to these problems instead trying the usual, "solving the symptoms, not the cause" attitude.
it makes me feel and act very confidently, my behaviour becomes much more masculine and confident yet relaxed at the same time, plus i express myself very openly also.
i can think in a state that allows me to be quite funny and see things in a far more humourous manner.
you can see the beauty in places you dont often notice.
small tedious activities become fascinating to me, making boredom a problem of the past at least for 99% of my day.
it gets me out of bed when i wake up.
i discovered that growing pot is a very liberating feeling. with no regard to smoking it, the whole feeling i get from just tending to plants and watching them grow is just amazing and if i didnt smoke pot i would never know this feeling.
i could probably sit here for another 15 minutes thinking of ways its helped me, and helped me find myself, but i really want to go outside and roll a joint. i think its time for some of you others out there to list all the ways its helped you.

it could be good material for a legalization campaign.

Cannabis makes me comfortable with myself . . . from there love and understanding flow.

Cannabis makes me comfortable with myself . . . from there love and understanding flow.
I've always though the same thing.

Very well said, Herb Fellow:rollit:

Peace and love

in other words, it gives you the ability to see past your insecurities, to feel self confident, leaving your mind clear of these distractions.

ITs really helped me with my sleep deprivation problem and I enjoy having sex a lot better, however other than that I feel it impairs alot of what I do. But what do I know I'm a newbie

Nice post -

Helps me get a little more motivation to do my homework, clean, and all that crap
Helps with my nausea
Helps me chill out when I get worked up
I dont know.. it just brings me down to earth, helps me not worry about the stupid shit in life

Pot improves me like 100%~~I'm much
more relaxed~~laid-back~~I'm very social
& tend to see the more humorous side of
things while tokin~~it also helps me
greatly with nausea~~it jus really brings
out my better side~~
PEACE OUT~~

It helps with focusing- slows down the million light-speed directions my mind is usually running, so that I can isolate the strings of thought and really follow it to it's conclusion.
Empathy is easier, and fuller somehow. Situations that would normally make me angry or defensive are diffused, and I can see the other side of a debate much clearer.
I guess the short version is, it chills me out! What's not to love.

It's a miracle plant! :)

I work for a bank answering phones about credit cards and I listen to people complain about late fees and over limit charges and I have numerous people everyday tell me that they hate me (even though I'm not the one who charged them the fees). I go out to my car and take a few hits during my break and the rest of the day goes by quickly and listening to people scream at me all day doesn't really bug me. I went out to my car and came back and the very first call I had after my break I sold a balance transfer for over 7000 dollars, which equals big money for me. So basically, pot makes me money :)

It is indeed a miracle plant.

I have danced all my life. I noticed weed change my dancing-

If i smoked to much it is sometimes difficult to get the motivation to actually do it.

But if i can keep myself balanced at the "light fuzzy" high i am far more co-ordinated and focused. Especially with poi i just flow its brilliant.

Live light

Pretty much everything everyone said in this thread.

With pot the worst day can be a great one! ANYTHING becomes fun and exciting. Just going outside and looking at the trees or walking my dog is an awesome activity. Now I'm not a republican, but I remember smoking alot of green an drinking a little syrup and not having anything to do one day. So I went to the living room and turned on the TV and watched the Republican National Convention, and being in this altered mindstate, this Tevent was the best show ive ever seen in my life. It was so incredibly funny, cool, and thought provoking. I enjoyed it so much that I became completely obsessed with politics for the next couple months. Blazing, than watching CNN became a daily event that when I went to bed high I was anxious to wake and bake than turn on CNN the next day. This is a person that never really cared about politics at all. Now I am very interested and involved in it, both when I'm blazed and when I'm sober. Of course its more interesting when I'm blazed. :ganjamon:

The only thing that i can say(because i'm new to herb)is that it makes me a happier person and raises my self-esteem.It gives me a feeling out of this world( a combination of joy and pleasure) that nothing else could give me.

I love it because it makes me want to work out and it makes doing chores less boring... and if I focus on one thing at a time I feel like it makes me do a better job, maybe because I have to pay attention to what I'm doing :smokin:

Nice post -

I dont know.. it just brings me down to earth, helps me not worry about the stupid shit in life

It helps me go to sleep at night... When I go to sleep I tend to think which keeps me up, but when I smoke and lay down in that bed its lights out. Love it

among all the different ways pot makes me better, my favorites have to be originality and creativity. i personally see everything for what it really is. god i love bud. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom