How to discharge a plant grown in organic soil?

Organic Weed

Hello Folk!
The pictures below show my plants at day 61 flowering stage.
You can see they are still pretty much charged with nutes, especially N. I've been using only solid organic amendments, put them in the soil about 90 days before starting the cycle. I've read that plant rich in N will produce more ammonia when vaporised/burnt which is pretty bad for the health. I wouldn't like to flush coz I know there is no need for flushing organically grown weed. However, I want the cleanest and purest possible herb.

Do you think they are charge with nutes also? If yes, what shall I do? Do you think it is better to do some flushing?

IMG_46825.JPG
IMG_46773.JPG
FullSizeRender_11.jpg
IMG_45723.JPG
IMG_45715.JPG
IMG_45703.JPG

No it's not fine even with organics... especially that it doesn't make sense and lowers the Brix. I advised cat drench in your journal, just follow the steps.

Thanx Conrad I've also sent you a PM to clarify what you wrote in my Journal.
I am wondering about the following... if I cleaned the roots from the soil, then flush them in the toilet a few times (properly cleaned before) to take away all the soil residues and then lastly put the plant with the whole roots in pure clean water with a small aquarius air pump for 3/4 days, would that make the job? :helpsmilie::hmmmm:

That's like going hydro just to make the finish line. I won't say it makes sense to me but hey whatever floats your boat man!

yes indeed... i've been reading that flush in hydro takes 2/3 days, that's why I'm thinking to make a cheap, quick hydro wash out as last resort to decrease nute content... Since I'll harvest in different days, I'll try that with one plant over this coming w-e and post the result so you guys can help me evaluate if it was a game changer or did't deserve the effort (and the mess probably)... :thumb: just feeding with extra water all of them right now

Back
Top Bottom