Organic Nutrient help! First time growing organic

cookiemunster

I am trying to to figure out if I can use organic nutrients through out the whole flowering cycle without flushing it with water until the last week or 2 before crop. Is that possible? Because I am a little confused, I know if you use synthetic nutrients you have to flush at least once or twice a week because those nutrients can lock up your medium but growing organically you are building microorganism which feeds your plant, so is it safe to say I can use organic nutes and brew throughout my flowering cycle? :hmmmm:

Yup totally safe :thumb:

On last 2 weeks of flush before harvest some organic growers just use plain old water, others may suggest the traditional method of flushing by using 3xtimes volume of water to size of pot or a combination of both over the course of the 2 week flush peroid !

As long as you are feeding it the right kind of nutes and minerals in the right amounts you are totally safe and its actually best.

I been doing my grow in organic soil giving it organic stuff like guanos, bone meals, blood meals, hummic acid, worm castings, and other random stuff. I have never once watered with straight water either. My plants love it.

Just remember to keep it mellow and dont go nute crazy. id rather slightly underfeed my plants then overfeed and kill them.

Remember microbes and little guys like soil lice, or worms are your friends. Kill bad insects, but try to keep alive the good.

Back
Top Bottom