Howdy'do All

Red Runner

Heya all,

Just wanted to say hello and share a little about myself.
I've grown three times now, all indoor, in soil and focused on organic. Still lots of dialing into do, but quite happy with the progress.
For my main area of veg and flower I use a 600 watt HID light and have settled in on six plants at a time in this setup. I am almost done putting together a mom/nursery box.

I've had to hold off my next round of grow due to a unexpected health issue but am on the mend and ready to jump back into the thick of this wonderful world of growing.

Looking forward to learning and expanding my efforts.

Great site and forums!!

Thanks,
Red

Welcome aboard Red!!
Im with mocha, we love pics. @MochaBud drop your massive dingo long picture to start him up :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

:welcome:

dingo longs everywere :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Pic's eh, let me see if I can 'harvest' some up for yall...

This is from my last grow effort, four are bag seed that has become my very most favorite. Two are Blue Cheese X Mango ( X Bluewater), and the remaining two are Mango, all plants popped from seed. Sadly, all but three of the bag seed turned out male.

This is from day 30:
20200724_084735.jpg

Day 50 (flowering started):
20200812_070453.jpg

Day 60 (yup, dar males in the pack):
20200822_071623.jpg

At this point, I took very ill and had to have someone who knew nothing about growing step in. They did their best, but the end result was tons of seeds (from stress I assume), and low yield. But hey, 'round these parts, yield is yield at the moment (WOOT)..
Day 70 (a few days before harvest):
20200901_072351.jpg

Hope yall enjoyed the few pics. Trying to get up to speed and ready for my next round 4. On the mend, but they tell me I am making head-way.
Can't keep this ol dog down, for long ;P

Back
Top Bottom