Starting all over again

It's been a minute or two since I've been on here. Had a colossal cluster fuck...my wife's cat chased a squirrel through the doggie door and into my open grow room...well as you can imagine, the dogs followed in also, they trampled and broke and shredded the hell out of 3 tents, 4 HID lights, all the plants, which was considerably aggravating, as there were strains I can't replace...breathe there mocha...lol

So, lets move forward almost a year later...I was able to salvage my 4x8 tent, by using what was left of my 4x4 (tent poles) and I have three brand new 400 watt HIDs all in the 4x8 on 3 plants.
I also have the 2 little LED lights that were gifted to me by a sponsor, or former sponsor? They work great for my small closet for babies and such, small clones are under them now.
Here is what I have pics of for now.......

It's been a minute or two since I've been on here. Had a colossal cluster fuck...my wife's cat chased a squirrel through the doggie door and into my open grow room...well as you can imagine, the dogs followed in also, they trampled and broke and shredded the hell out of 3 tents, 4 HID lights, all the plants, which was considerably aggravating, as there were strains I can't replace...breathe there mocha...lol

So, lets move forward almost a year later...I was able to salvage my 4x8 tent, by using what was left of my 4x4 (tent poles) and I have three brand new 400 watt HIDs all in the 4x8 on 3 plants.
I also have the 2 little LED lights that were gifted to me by a sponsor, or former sponsor? They work great for my small closet for babies and such, small clones are under them now.
Here is what I have pics of for now.......

Good morning @MochaBud hope you are well my friend.
That must have been pandemonium, omg. :(
You must have been gutted.
So sorry. :Namaste:
But I'm glad your up and running again.
And since this is the introduce-yourself section I'll say welcome back. :welcome:
You will be up to your tucas in Dank buds in no time I'm sure. :thumb:
Can't wait to see your journal.

Stay safe
Bill

Bummer on the squirrel, cat , dog, destruction. I can see it in my mind!! Looks like you've made the best of it, the plants look nice, but it's hard to see color under the HID lights. You should start a journal.
Thanks @Phytoplankton :passitleft: they're all green as can be :morenutes:as far as journals go, I'll finish my GSC grow for the free beans I was sent...after that though, probably just random strains in "Mochas Garden"
WOW! Welcome back!
Hey Em, how ya been?:hug:
Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your last grow :( do the ducts running threw the HIDs provide cool air?
Ya the lights are "6 inch 'cool tubes' " they're supposed to connect with duct work, it cools the lights while sucking the warm air out of the tent :thumb:
Hey Mocha, good to see you back
As for the back story - sorry (laughing)
You somehow have me tempted to pop some beans... :hookah: :cool:
Well, I didn't have a chance to save anything, I wasn't state side when it happened...
Welcome Back Mocha ! That episode you had sounds like something you'd see in a cartoon. Sorry to hear about the loss though. Looks like you're back in business though so grow some of those monsters like before.
Ya man can't wait to see them...ahh the old days of arm length buds :high-five:

Good morning @MochaBud hope you are well my friend.
That must have been pandemonium, omg. :(
You must have been gutted.
So sorry. :Namaste:
But I'm glad your up and running again.
And since this is the introduce-yourself section I'll say welcome back. :welcome:
You will be up to your tucas in Dank buds in no time I'm sure. :thumb:
Can't wait to see your journal.

Stay safe
Bill
Oh man, I was beside myself, and thanks for the warm welcome back :passitleft:I'm off to the local lowes for some more materials to finish venting all this outside :lot-o-toke:

Thanks @Phytoplankton :passitleft: they're all green as can be :morenutes:as far as journals go, I'll finish my GSC grow for the free beans I was sent...after that though, probably just random strains in "Mochas Garden"

Hey Em, how ya been?:hug:

Ya the lights are "6 inch 'cool tubes' " they're supposed to connect with duct work, it cools the lights while sucking the warm air out of the tent :thumb:

Well, I didn't have a chance to save anything, I wasn't state side when it happened...

Ya man can't wait to see them...ahh the old days of arm length buds :high-five:

Oh man, I was beside myself, and thanks for the warm welcome back :passitleft:I'm off to the local lowes for some more materials to finish venting all this outside :lot-o-toke:
Wow there’s so many different types of lights lol

Welcome back, Mocha. Sorry to hear of the damage to your garden. I hope you have a secure door that can shut animals out now. I'd hate for them to cause chaos to your garden again.

Wow there’s so many different types of lights lol
This is what I have...3 of them all in my 4x8
400 watt cool tube.JPG

:passitleft: when I started there were no LEDs, but then the blurples UFOs came out :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...I'm still convinced the old schools the best school, just my opinion :lot-o-toke: been doing this since '07, not to say I don't have LEDs...I have 2-120 watt boards in my veg closet :thumb:
Welcome back Mocha. Great to see you back at it.
Thanks Vet :passitleft:I see you've racked up some contests since I've been gone, wow, impressive :thumb:
Welcome back, Mocha. Sorry to hear of the damage to your garden. I hope you have a secure door that can shut animals out now. I'd hate for them to cause chaos to your garden again.
Well, it had a secure door, but I wasn't here, my wife was taking care of them while I was gone :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Wow, I can only imagine in my mind; what it looked like when it was happening.

Welcome back @MochaBud and nice come back.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Me too Tok, me too :rofl:
Sorry to hear. Something right out of Chevy Chase.
:rofl:

Here's my girls this morning...

Back
Top Bottom