Humidity - Mid to late flowering

denverbroncos

Hey ya'll!!!

Around week 5 into flowering , what best humidity level from here on out and how low/high should I keep an eye for ??

Currently running 30-45 % daytime and 35-45% at night (lights off) ... Getting a lil drier in fall and can drop under 30 during lights on now - should I??

Thanks and namaste!!!

Cool - yeh, I get scared when hits up around 50-55 on raining days but always keep it under 50% for most part

Don't have any intake , just a closet grow with a fan blowing inside tent -- am I blowing the trichomes off?? Week 5 flower I am in and not too frosty just yet

Thanks for the feedback!!

After a quick search, Lemon Kush is a Indica dominate strain with a 8-10 week flowering time. So at 5 weeks with some frosting of the leaves, you should be right about right :) It will frost up more as it matures and if you are using LEDs you might have to extend that flowering time a week or 2. General consensus and personal experience with LEDs, it usually takes an extra week or 2 over breeder advertised flowering times when using LEDs. If you are using HIDs then the 8-10wks should be spot on :)

Awesome , thanks for the advice man... I only have a small LEd too so I feel you on the extra week or 2

Thanks for looking it up man , appreciate it and I will keep this thread posted as harvest approaches ;)

Back
Top Bottom