Hurricane

Wallyj24

420 Member
So we had a hurricane last night and it knocked my power out, which shut my grow tent down, I took it out and put it in the window with the wind on it, it’s about a week away from harvest, am I good, is the plant good?

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's your call, depends how you like it and the colour of the trichomes clear/milky/amber
Personally I like clear/milky as long as the heads have swollen up like tiny mushrooms, and the pistils have gone orange

Not easy to see from the pics, but I think I'd leave it a few more days - the rule of thumb is 'when you think it's done, give it another week' to be certain

nothing to worry about

leave it in the window if you're relatively confident the power will be restored somewhat soon. had a similar situation occur over a 3 - 4 day period, and then the supply was intermittent for another couple. stuff slows down a bit but it's fine.

as far as the plant was concerned it was just a cloudy wk lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

took it out and put it in the window with the wind on it, it’s about a week away from harvest, am I good, is the plant good?
Looking good, kinda cute. You are good to go. Leave it on the window sill for the next week or so and either harvest or go a couple more days. It will be up to you.

Keep up with the maintenance schedule as in water and feed as you would do if it was still in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom