Hydro bb blue cheese grow

englishgrower

Hey guys, its not my first grow, but its my first try at BIg Budda blue cheese, i started them from seed about 3-4 weeks ago.
I have a grow tent, to start, with a 250w light, fan, 4 pot wilma system, clay pebbles.
Canna nutrients, grow, and flower.
I will use pk 13/14 3 weeks before the end.
Wilma system has pump, I have ordered a heater, as its getting very cold here, and also need an airstone in there.
once they go into flower, they will have a 600w light on them.
I am trying , for the first time, LST, and today I have topped all four plants, and trained two of them, i will do the other two later, as the light was switching off before i had time.
I must say, these are the bushiest plants I have done, and the fan / shader leaves are huuuge lol.
just resizing pics and will load shortly!
JOURNAL_4.jpg

journal_2.jpg

JOURNAL_3.jpg

JOURNAL_1.jpg

cheers bud, got my ass in gear lol, so gonna tie off the other two later, wondering now whether i should have just topped two, but its done now, i think it should work well with lst, only a week or so more for grow, unless anyone thinks otherwise, and then into flower for the 3 week stretch! will give atleast 24 hours darkness before flowering, on the powerplant i did before , i did 2 days darkness, and main stems are around 2- 2.5 feet, so just about the right height!

Hay from across the Big Pond! lookin good love those leaves....I have 1 BBBcheese also for my next set of clones...make sure we get a report on the final product! Cheers!:Rasta::Rasta:

Oh yah post plenty of pictures....lol:grinjoint:

hi oldgrowerdude, yeah the leaves are really big, and healthy, i will certainly give a taste report! and of course. will keep the updates coming!
cheers

What an awesome strain you have got there! Cant wait to see the results!

thanks guys i will update pics shortly, i made a mistake by topping all four, only 2 out of 4 have now grown 2 new stems, i asked my hydro shop and they say this breed dont like being topped for some reason!
However, they are flowering very well, and have so many new bud sites, proving that early lst'ing really seems to work.
i have put up my first lot of netting and like i say, they are progressing really well.
they have been in flower now for about 7 days. i am very excited at how these will turn out, i have never seen so many bud sites.

I'm growing the same strain my self and I too have noticed the amount of bud sites, I pruned both plants because I used them for cloning. I now have 6 BC clones and 2 mother plant growing.

:welcome::ganjamon::ganjamon:

i think it can only be a very good sign! , just 7 days into flower, and it looks like i have 8 plants growing instead of 4, if they turn out as well as i hope, i will just be doing the same plants over and over again, although i do have 4 new g - force flying dutchman plants just starting in the grow tent.

hi guys, quick update , sorry i've been really busy! they are now 3 weeks ish, into flower, they are very happy under the 600w light, and i have done the second layer of netting, i am really hoping they will start to show some decent pistels very soon, and i will definately take pics and post them over the weekend!

Right guys, here we go, starting to see sparkly crystals on the stems and top flowers, I would imagine there will be whisps starting properly any day, let me know what you think!
BB_JO_1.jpg

BB_JO_2.jpg

I know the pics arent great I will have to go back up there with the light off...

yeah, they've been in flower/ bloom, for around 3 weeks, but i know they are a 9-10 weeker ( ish ), so not concerned, I always use a 4 pot system, with 11 litre (2.5 gallon) pots, but this is the bushiest, biggest set of plants so far, so really hoping for a good result... but battling with the cold over here, but they seem happy enough

hi mate, thanks for joining the thread, i am battling with the elements too, at my old place i had a massive loft, so i had 3 tents in it, and although it was a bit cold at night, they were much better in the tent, however at the new place, i cant even have tents because of the 'a' frame timbers, so i have had to go, open air, which dosnt help, although they like the space more, but i have a heater in the tank for the water, its all i can do.
thats the trouble with lofts tho, cold in winter, and too hot in summer!

sorry for the lack of updates guys, but this seems to be really slow moving, however they look really good, still no big movement , but so healthy and hopefully worth the wait, will do some pics in next few days... cheers

hi, I am still waiting for them to really get moving, they look very healthy, but they seem to keep putting out the pre flowers and not many whisps as yet , I am a bit confused, I once had a set of plants that flowered really quickly and didnt have much on them, but never taken this long, but as I say they look so healthy, I have high expectations for them. i will definately take pics and post them in the next few days and you guys can let me know your thoughts...
cheers
stu

Back
Top Bottom