Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

^ I'm using a 400 hps.

I really want to update my pics! Lol! The battery is dead on my camera, so I had to use another source. Not the greatest pics, sorry. I will try to get some better ones up later on this week.

Miss Daisy 2 is starting to really fill out. She really loved the extra Grow Big added to the mix this week. The leaves are shiny and green again (except for the ones already damaged). New leaf growth is coming along nicely. The pics here really don't do her justice.

Day 47

MD_Day_47.jpg

MD_2_Day_47_Side.jpg

Thanks StonerGrower! Yes, the leaves were stuck together for a long time after they had sprouted. I actually had to separate these two by hand, because they had grown so much without separating. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't separated them they would have died. I have not added any nutes yet, and the ph has stayed at a pretty steady 6.0. Thanks so much for stayin with me!

Hey Ms. Fox -- Ok, I know this was way back, but I've got the same thing with one of my seedlings is stuck together, and saw that you dealt with same thing. How did you separate by hand? I'm worried cuz she's obviously struggling a bit due to it... I'm kinda paranoid about damaging her. There's a pic of her in my new grow log. BTW I'm using a BCNL box, too (not as fancy as yours or FloridaBuds, but hopefully it'll work). Thanks in advance for any insight! Your first hydro grow journal has been a big help to me. :peace:

Thanks swapgas and Cherma!

xlr8 - I just gently pulled them apart. They will look funny for a while. It looks like nute burn, but it's not. They will look better when the new set of leaves grow. ;-)

burn it - Thanks and they are 48 days flowering!

pan4golld49 - Thanks! Yeah, I hear ya. I never had a problem with them clogging the drippers, but I could see how some may have that problem. I had a lot of buildup on the hydroton, so the drippers would be more prone to clogging. ;-)

Miss Daisy is starting to really impress me. I didn't think she'd come back so well! I threw in some non HPS shots for yall! Even though I'm on day 51, I believe MD 2 is going to take much longer to mature. Thankfully, I think she will be able handle the extra time. ;-)

Day 51

Day_51_MD2_t.jpg

Day_51_MD2_C2.jpg

Day_51_MD2_S1.jpg

Day_51_MD2_c.jpg

great minds think alike, i was thinking of call my baby daisy but went for Penelope. been quietly watchin your progression. pickin up some handy tips. they look dam gooooooood.

and thanks for keepin an eye on my baby. appreciate the help.

I notice some yellowing of the leaves. How are you addressing the matter? The buds are looking nice. I had a similar problem with leaves turning yellow. I added a little epsom salt to the feeding schedule.

Thanks BifterPower and no problem! ;-)

Thanks pan4gold49, swampgas and HAWAIIANbud!

southernboy30 - If you'd seen the pics of it before you would notice a great improvement. ;-) I had some serious issues Almost all the leaves had turned yellow, and the plant was about to die. Most of the leaves have turned green again, but some are still damaged. ;-) I've been supplementing with some GB in the TB mix.

Back
Top Bottom