Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

Great new pics Ms.Fox.
Sorry to hear about your unexpected move and I sure hope you find a good home for Miss Daisy. Will you at least be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor? You wouldn't be moving to Northern California would you? ;-)

I thought she was dead, I'm sorry for such little faith. You musta been a nurse in another life or something, cause she looks great. Good Job Ms Fox.
If you have trouble moving her, u-haul has "wardrobe box's" that are 2'x2'x4.5' tall and work great. I was a furniture mover in a different life and might have done this for customers for a small fee, perhaps.....lol Good Luck to you .

Thanks McBudz, dakota grown, and Harry Red!

I will know more tonight. ;-)

Swampgas - Thanks! I wish I lived in Northern Cali... Something tells me I'd fit right in. ;-)

flyfishinrock - It's ok. Honestly, I didn't think she'd make it either. Thank you for the great info!

Good luck with your move Ms.Fox!(Moving so sucks)

Thanks pan4gold49 and Minus! Moving is not the funnest thing to do, but I'm looking forward to a new grow space soon... Hopefully. ;-)

Senor_Spliff -Lmao! I know how ya feel. ;-)

Gonna take some pics and post in a bit. ;-)

WHATS UP Ms. FOX.....Good luck with the new grow room.

I just hooked up with a whole large bedroom at my daughters appt....LOL

She just kicked her roomate out and was looking for another when I told her I would take it....LOL....she laughed and agreed...LOL

I went there the other day and when I walked in...LOL....she just shook her head at me like I was the kid in trouble cause her WHOLE APPT. smeld like weed....LOL.....got the smell under control now.....I told her pay backs a bitch......LOL

I sher would app. it if you could check in on my little fellows, you know what your doing at this stuff and this is my first shot at the hydro grow deal.

Starting off with some deacent stuff....SUN BLAZE 48 T5 light with 40,000 LUMENS....a couple WATER FARMS..ETC. ETC......

With your addvice I know I should be able to hit the mark......I dont know how to tell you how to get at the form...but it is the only grow I got going on this site under "happiehippie".

^ Well thank you! That was pretty nice of your daughter! Lol! I think I'd drop dead if my dad said he wanted to move in with me and grow. LOL, he would never do that, but it sure would be cool if he did. I'll take a look! Thanks again. ;-)

Thanks pan4gold49 and Minus! Moving is not the funnest thing to do, but I'm looking forward to a new grow space soon... Hopefully. ;-)

Senor_Spliff -Lmao! I know how ya feel. ;-)

Gonna take some pics and post in a bit. ;-)
New grow space,sweet!
Can't wait to see the pics!I live for the pics. ;)
Can't wait till spring,my new space is big and airy! :peace:

Miss Daisy most certainly is destined for a new home. She is a beautiful plant Ms.Fox. I am sure whomever she gets placed with will give her the same love and positive energy you have. I wish you well on the move.

Thanks Minus!

Thanks Cherma! I hope so, too. ;-)

Here are the last of the pics of Miss Daisy. I hope you all enjoy them! I am sorry to see her go, but I'm sure she'll be in good hands. Thanks everyone!

Day 66

Day_66_MD_P.jpg

Day_66_Miss_Daisy.jpg

Day_66_MD_C_1.jpg

Day_66_MD_2_C1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom