Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

I said a quiet good bye to Miss Daisy. So sad that we won't see any more pics of her. I hope your move went well and I also hope that you will continue to grace the pages of 420magazine Ms.Fox.

Thanks biggreenbuds4, pan4gold49, Senor_Spiff, flyfishinrock, and swampgas for all of your kind comments!

The move went quite well. I haven't really settled in yet, but I'm sure I will soon. ;-)

Those are some good sized colas Fox. Why are your leaves so burned though? F your plants trying to repair that then there's less energy it can put towards the budz.

hey ms. fox i haven't been on here for a few weeks but damn ur buds look so delicious, im sorry u had to leave her well take care in ur new place ALOHA

Lol... I know this is a bit late. Sorry guys, but the old avatar had to go. ;-) Maybe one day I'll do a new one. ;-)

Nunya Biz: The leaves were damaged from a long long time ago. If you look back in the journal you can see how sick the plant was when I transplanted it. The plant really took off after a few weeks of R&R.

Thanks HAWAIIANbud and 17west416!

UPDATE: Miss Daisy turned out to be a real couch lock girl! I'm really happy I trusted someone else to take care of her. He did a great job!

Thanks all for following!

thats good to hear ms fox miss daisy sounded like some good smoke i like those couch lock herb, u get so comfortable u forget about everything good ol times

:nicethread:i just got done reading this thread beginning:smokin: to end and id have to say DAMN GIRL Very Nice JOb And congrats on the status of ms. GROW SUPPORT they couldn't of gave it to anyone more qualified you helped me many of times on my last grow :cheer: i plan on starting a new thread i have 1 mother going and 12 clones im currently going to school for horticulture and will be doing a scrog with the clones ass type of my own school project but anyways again congrats and keep up the nice damn work YOu got SKiLZ :grinjoint:

Ms.Fox

Getting ready to do my first grow. I bought a used BloomBox as well [need additional components to go full hydro].

In reading your first BloomBox thread, would you suggest I wait for full hydro or start with soil [as I currently intend to do]?

I have some Afghan Dream and Supreme Skunk seeds from BC Seed Co I am aching to germ! I want to start with the Afghan dream.

Thank you again HAWAIIANbud! Yes, there is nothing like a good couchlock. ;-)

Thanks l8ghtnightskunk!

Thank you so much BuBBaDaNk! Make sure you pm me the link of your thread, so I can check it out! ;-)

Thanks for your support swampgas! It's an honor.

PEZ - You could do either. The only thing is with soil though, is that the plants will have to go into flower really early in order to make sure they don't get too tall. Just to counter, you could also tie your girls down in the flowering chamber to make sure they don't hit the glass. This would mean you would have to minmize the amount of plants you can grow. Lot's of variables, I know. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions. ;-)

Thanks Ms. Fox!

I appreciate the advice! In reading your other thread, I was planning on going with three plants; what are your thoughts?

Also, what was your yield on the BloomBox soil grow and what do you think the difference will be going hydro; even with more plants?

Now that I have 20 post's under my belt; I will PM you once I get ready to start!

Your offer of assistance is greatly appreciated.:smokin:

Three plants sounds good. Especially if you have limited space. You're smart to think small first. A lot of new growers try to grow too many plants without adequate lighting or space. Good job! Miss Daisy yeilded about 2.5 oz... This is what I was told; and, I trust the person who told me. The thing is with the bloombox, is the vertical space limit. My suggestion if you decided to go hydro would be to grow 4 plants in the bloom chamber. That way you can tie the girls down and have enough room for everyone to grow.

Now that I have 20 post's under my belt; I will PM you once I get ready to start!

The 25 posts before PM activation isn't in effect if contacting staff. You can PM staff with any post count.

Not going to break my heart to see another Bloombox journal :yummy:

Three plants sounds good. Especially if you have limited space. You're smart to think small first. A lot of new growers try to grow too many plants without adequate lighting or space. Good job! Miss Daisy yeilded about 2.5 oz... This is what I was told; and, I trust the person who told me. The thing is with the bloombox, is the vertical space limit. My suggestion if you decided to go hydro would be to grow 4 plants in the bloom chamber. That way you can tie the girls down and have enough room for everyone to grow.

...and not see huge pH fluctuations since I believe there is a relatively small reservoir in the bloombox :)

Back
Top Bottom