Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

Oh my gosh, those plants look amazing. I would not know what to do if my plants had buds like that. I guess I need to do a little more reading thanks for the journal.

First Timer, Any Suggestions?

What a nice looking BUD!
Day_37_MD2_CUP.jpg

Super job here Ms Fox Well done !

Yes, problems with ph and heat were the issue. ;-) Thank you so much for the kind words! It's an honor to be apart of the team. ;-) The COB wasn't the greatest... Only because I had to harvest early due to mold. The heat and lack of air circulation was the cause of this. Lol... I never got to try Miss Daisy 2, I heard really great reports from people who tried her. Most people with a severe case of couchlock.

Thank you sonzor. I will take a look. ;-)

Thank you so much LiveTunes4All!

Ms.Fox...as usual, I am nothing short of breathless when I look at your work. As I said, you are the goods. And you mentioned something a few posts back about how nice it would be if your Dad wanted to move in with you and grow...that's what my oldest daughter and I have planned. I am getting a divorce (YAY !) and my 23 year old daughter suggested I go to where she is and we get a place together. I told her I was gonna keep growing and she said she could probably teach me a thing or two. Yea...it's gonna be a nice thing.

Anyway, good luck with the new grow space. And yea, moving sux !

Wooow, so many phenominul grows on this site. so many of them, and this is definitly up there with the best of them.. holy cow those are some juicy effin buds!!!
beauuutifooool ladies.. omg

Am growing Cali Orange Bud now. Any advice on Nutrient uptake by the plants in Vegetative phase would be much appreciated. Your grow record is awesome. And so is your setup.

High. You can put the little rooters in the next stage anytime you want. I wait till I see roots so as not to waste the wool on one that isn't going to take. S.G. has a good point with the light needing to be closer, but you probably raised em up to take the pics. They are still real delicate, so be sure not to over do anything during this period until they move into a more aggressive growth stage. Check your pH daily and keep the tds level down for now. I try to keep my babies at 300 tds or lower. Good luck, everything is looking good.:bong:

High DGMGH. I've grown COB in the past in a recirculating system. Is there anything in particular you want to know about the nute uptake? I produced some very nice nuggz by keeping my reservoir at no more than 500 tds or ppm during veg. I used the GH flora and some late bloom enhancers to yield anywhere from 1-2 oz per plant. With more headroom, I could have done a little better, but I'm maxing out my space as it is. Good luck.

I just read this from start to finish. Great work Ms. Fox. I have been doing Hydro and am on my 3rd grow. Not have the best of luck but getting better every time. Thanks for all the info.

Back
Top Bottom