Hydro NFT - 600W - Super Skunk White Label

Hello again fellow reader.

I gave a call to the manufacturer, he tells me the PH should be adjusted 5.8-6.2. It's a first in 10 years. I always had to adjust PH 5.5-5.9 in NFT. Regardless of fertiolizer (Metrop, B'Cuzz).

I just made a new soup, adjusted it to 5.9. I'll see if it improves. If not, I'll get back to my metrop bottles that are not empty yet.

Peace.

Don't worry add magnesium and calcium then. I read there is no overdose calcium and best intake is with ph over 6. Don't wait. I did and once again say see my plants cos those on the right had more deficiency and now are smaller.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using 420

Well, I made it 0.7. I'm not sure of the deficiency.

It'sa mix of things and I better not experiment untill I'm sure. I can only maintain climate as good as it gets and wait. As for Ca dfef. I'm sure i's not. I've had some in the past. Most def' not a Ca issue.

At least, it's not getting worse so I might be on pulling the good rope there.

Peace!

I would set ec for at least 1,2 and watch plants. I'm 100% sure it's magnesium def. What are you worrying of to give them more food? Would u grow as being a kid if u run hungry or when I've got enough food??

Sent from my HTC One M8s using 420

Well, I'm 100% it's not Mg deficiency. Totally not. It's Fe, Mn, negative phototropic (too much light) or low T° at night. I'll take a look on the latter when they are asleep.

Also, when I spotted the first yellowing, I increased EC of .15. To see if they were hungry. Id didn't go better. It worsened. so raising the EC won't help in my case.

I'll just be patient :)

Peace

Todays picture, for the record :)

Condition seems stable, not worsening.

DSC_0002102.JPG
DSC_0004102.JPG
DSC_0006111.JPG

Condition seems stable, not worsening.
little zoom in:
zoom1.png

Greetings fellow reader.

I felt like I needed to update the matter.

Plants are still stunned but their conditions seems to get better. It will take time. Some new sprout are green, but not on every plant. Some have suffered more than others. The tallest suffered more.

Looking at the facts and possible causes, and after a long conversation with my grow shop tenant, the problems I experience could be due to my water. As these symptoms wouldn't show up with metrop since callgreen contains a lot of Ca and Mg. Driving this "investigation" further toward nute dosages.

So Kropec, regarding your advice about Ca supplement, it seems alright. I just needed to see if the condition improved before trying something new and confirmation about the manufacturer.
Also, I actually noticed the typical syndrome of Ca def. since yesterday. Red little spots on leaves. Apparently, France Hydroponic brand have 2 dosages. Depending on your water, hard or soft (containing a lot of Ca or not) dosages are different. The ratio isn't the same. Concentration is higher to provide more Ca. Since I used the hard water dosages when I should have used the soft water dosage I increased the nutes. I made the EC 1.4. I also bought a new myst maker to improve hygro.

The dosage I'm currently using is close to

1.5mL/L A+B
1.2 mL/L Rhyzomass.

I also sprayed the plantlings with a solution of Calgreen (metrop) with 3mL/L concentration.

I'll continue to adjust PH from 5.5 to 5.9 max during veg state and closely monitor the plantlings to see improvements.

So in resumé, the issue I'm facing could be a mix of:

-Too much light (lamps put farther away)
-not enough Ca (nutes dosage increased after concertation)
-biggest plants suffer more (nutes dosage or light too closel)
-cold night T° (never had a problem in that grow space before so I sincerely doubt it)
-Vynile vapors. ( plastic hoses replaced by aluminium hoses)

Wait and see!

Peace, and thanks again for the help/comments :)

Greetings fellow reader.:welcome:

Today's update is cheering me up. Despite beeing two weeks late into my flowering state, my plantlings are actually getting back on their feet and are growing again :thumb:

SAM_01712.JPG
SAM_01701.JPG

I'm still spraying Callgreen on the plants to help with 3mL/L. As well as rising the EC. I'm at 1.74.

I need more branches so I'll wait few more days before I switch to 12/12. I'll also have to get rid of unhealthy sprouts before I switch. Possibly adding another day of rest before going HPS.

Here's the fertilizing plan updated.
dosagesS4.png

You'll notice a hole. I changed the sauce so many time between 8 and 18 feb. that it was too messy to write. I condensed it in the info part.

So be advised, for those using France hydroponique with low base EC (0.3 in my case) to increase your EC quite a lot compared to other fertilizing brands.

Peace! :circle-of-love:

Greetings fellow reader.

For Jah's sake, the symptoms are back :( I don't understand why. So I'm definetly out of France Hydroponic and back on metrop. The sauce is as follow:

MR1: 0.3mL/L
AminoXtrem: 0.8mL/L
No root+ as my growshop doesn't sell it.

The metrop fertilizing plan:
metrop.jpg

Peace.

Greetings fellow reader.

Metrop is doing it's magic. My plants are getting better everyday. Most will be fully recovered soon. I'm thinking to cut one or two down because I think they won't grow well enough as they were too damaged. I'd rather let healthy plants have their light when colas will be formed ^^

Photo update soon!
New pictures soon.

Greetings fellow reader.

Metrop is really working just fine on my sick plants ^^ I'll never EVER use France Hydroponique again!! I haven't changsed the sauce since, i'm just adjusting PH. Plants are very happy with EC of 0.7.
DSC_0004106.JPG
DSC_0003106.JPG
DSC_000188.JPG

I"ll go 12/12 tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!
You'll notice a plant is missing. It was too small so I put it away and saved it for an outdoor planting later this year!

Peace!

Greetings fellow reader!

Plantlings have been in 12/12 since 28/02. Plants looks healthy. They should be starting to show sex in a week. They are growing fast and are around 18cm tall.
The sauce hasn't been changed since 28/02:

engrais2802.png

Now here are the plants:
SAM_01751.jpg

SAM_01744.jpg

Peace!

Greetings fellow reader. Indeed Blaze :) Indeed :)

Turned the HPS today. It looks pretty and tropical. The forest is growing!
SAM_01717.JPG
SAM_0176.JPG

I had to crop the one on the top left since she's taller than the others so I can have a relatively even canopy. Stretch should start any day now :)

Peace !

Back
Top Bottom