Hydro tub scrog

well story of a poor growers life

i was running with sensi ab they looked great
got short on cash...
distiled water and wallmart nutes... bad
turned my plants to lookin like shit
but they pulled through just like the weeds they are

i am really seeing difrences in genetics with this grow because i have a shorter
more leaning toard an indica in the corner that has big buds and some of the others
the ones leaning more toard the sativa side of the gene pool have the charactic long and skinny fan leaves and have started to make one main cola on top with lots of side brancing

my question here is if there going to be ready at diffrent times witch they clearly are
i cant flush the whole res or it will hurt the ones still in there prime

so i have to flush them individually right...
but in the res as you can imagine if youve done a dwc grow the roots are all tangled up
so should i just pull apart the roots as gingerly as possible and move it into another container to flush? 5 gal bucket...
i have heard conflicting opinons on this

some say that if you damage the roots it will damage whatever part of the plant that the roots corrospond too and ive also heard that you can cut the roots with little shock

dont know what to do but ill probably start flushing around the first of july so...

what u think???

?

bump - Depending on the timing can you flush for 3 days before harvesting the Indicas, and then start nutes back up and flush when the Sativas are ready?

BTW - we have another member Mary420Juana, who we miss because we don't see her much anymore...at one time I thought you were her coming back under a slightly different name. lol

Back
Top Bottom