I am a new grower and need Help!

Yes you are free to keep your plant in vegetative growth until the plant is as large as you can accommodate in your grow area. Keep in mind your plant will likely stretch to 2x-3x in height when you decide to flower your plant. What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels?

I would transition your auto flower plant to flowering nutrients. I suspect your humidity is too low, the edges of the leaves are slightly upturned indicating a problem with evaporation from the leaves. You may want to invest in a cool mist humidifier for your grow area.

Any tips on how to get it up to 50%? Right now it bounces in between 30 - 40 and I have a bowl of water , a 250 sq ft cool mist humidifier and a fan in the tent with it all being ventilated through a 6" inline fan on 75% so I'm kinda scratching my head

You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering. If your home has low humidity you can also boil off several large pots of water to raise the humidity.

Ok but ya I mean like the plants are in a 4x4x7' grow tent wick equates out to 112 I think for square feet so I'm like how it it not up there so I'm thinking maybe it's the inline fan taking out the cool mist from the humidifier quicker than it should

Ya if I get more money I'll buy a better humidifier and a controller but for right now the plants at the flowering stage (early) so as long as it's close to 40 it will meet right in the middle

Any tips on how to get it up to 50%? Right now it bounces in between 30 - 40 and I have a bowl of water , a 250 sq ft cool mist humidifier and a fan in the tent with it all being ventilated through a 6" inline fan on 75% so I'm kinda scratching my head

I had the same issue. I never got it over 30% untill I swapped the bowl of water with a wet towel. Keep it wet and have a small (computer) fan blowing over it .. it will evaporate much better.Altho with the humidifier in there, you'd expect it to pan out ...

Where are you measuring ? If you measure near the intake, in the airflow and before your humidifier or bowl of water, that would be a good reason for the reading ..

image9305.jpg

This is my set up

Thanks man! Just took the advice from people and gave it a lot of thought before I started so I made sure I could be successful!
Hope your grows are doing well!

When you use the General Hydroponics Flora series they are part of a 3 part nutrients formula. You should use either the General Hydroponics feeding schedule or the Lucas formula for your plants requiring you to at least use Flora Bloom and Flora Micro. I use all 3 Flora Gro, Flora Micro and Flora Bloom added to water then pH adjusted.

Have you already begun to feed your plant nutrients? If this is your first feeding I recommend you start with 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom. Always shake your nutrients before use. Always start by mixing Flora Micro, Flora Bloom and Flora Gro with water.

Back
Top Bottom