I am lost guys

Armingrow

420 Member
Supp everybody. Now, before you say I sound dumb, just hear me out xD
I have no idea in what stage my plant is...well I do know its veg, by they are sooooooo shirt. Bushy but short.
I dont know if its possible for anyone to tell me where I am in this weed growth, and if/when i should flip to flowering stage.

The Specs of the Growth
Seed: Gorilla zkittlez
medium: coco coir
Nutrients: GHE flora (micro, gro, bloom) + cal mag extra
Lamp: 600w
RH: About 50 sometimes less since i dont want mold
LST: I was trainikg them, but now im juat letting them grow upwards

cant think of much else, i really appreciate straight answers but debates are also good for learning

some pics down below

Attachments

• 19430B31-3A4A-487C-9E9C-A3A57DDFC3EB.jpeg
    19430B31-3A4A-487C-9E9C-A3A57DDFC3EB.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 790C1B61-1E18-45FF-B15B-AB7D9E39589C.jpeg
    790C1B61-1E18-45FF-B15B-AB7D9E39589C.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 9C87C096-8A7D-4F0E-A25F-80BFEF3BD82A.jpeg
    9C87C096-8A7D-4F0E-A25F-80BFEF3BD82A.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 87
The question usually boils down to how much height do you have? They won’t flip to flower unless you give them a 12/12 light schedule consistently enough for them to transition over. They will double if not triple in size when they are done stretching into flower.

what size is your tent?

The question usually boils down to how much height do you have? They won’t flip to flower unless you give them a 12/12 light schedule consistently enough for them to transition over. They will double if not triple in size when they are done stretching into flower.

what size is your tent?
Jheez good answer, really!
Its not a tent, its a 2x2 meter room, so its kinda a tent but not.
I have all the room i need, but its the time im more worrie about. im not that worried about them giving amall yield.
Thanks again for the answer!

Jheez good answer, really!
Its not a tent, its a 2x2 meter room, so its kinda a tent but not.
I have all the room i need, but its the time im more worrie about. im not that worried about them giving amall yield.
Thanks again for the answer!
Have you gone through and witnessed a full flowered cycle of a plant before?

if not, then it’s not about getting a small yield. Quality over quantity is the way I look at it. What really matters is getting you through your first flowering cycle. After you get through that first one. You will understand The entire process a lot better. You can branch off from that as you please! It’s a vast world out there when we’re talking about the hobby of growing. Many things a person can do, wether it be different ways to growing, to topping/ fimming to maximize your yields.

Back
Top Bottom