I am the Light

Auto's are a quicker turn around or a quicker to grow about 3 month average from what i understand.

With fem you could be looking at from 4 to 6 months depending on length of veg or training done plus flowering time indica vs sativa etc

Yield is another question tho ?

Auto's are a quicker turn around or a quicker to grow about 3 month average from what i understand.

With fem you could be looking at from 4 to 6 months depending on length of veg or training done plus flowering time indica vs sativa etc

Yield is another question tho ?
Cool beans Fuzzy! I'm about to invest in an indoor grow so all help and info is appreciated ! Thanks...

If you grow 12/12 from seed, there isn't that much difference although some of the autos will get BIGGER.

Thanks Major. And for a 6x4x6 grow space would a 600w led handle 4 or 5 plants?

I have limited experience with LEDs, but that sounds low to me. I used 270 true watt LEDs plus a 600W HPS in a 3x3 for four plants. My rough rule is 50 watts per square foot. Using that, you would want about double. It would work with 600, but it isn't ideal for a space that big. You could start with one LED and add another if you think you need it. Two smaller lights are better than one big light anyway, IMO.

I have limited experience with LEDs, but that sounds low to me. I used 270 true watt LEDs plus a 600W HPS in a 3x3 for four plants. My rough rule is 50 watts per square foot. Using that, you would want about double. It would work with 600, but it isn't ideal for a space that big. You could start with one LED and add another if you think you need it. Two smaller lights are better than one big light anyway, IMO.
Sounds good. A good friend has MS. He's wanting me to set up an indoor grow at his house, and be the gardener, and has an extra bedroom to set it up. In return, I get exactly the same setup in replicate at my place on his dollar, but I've only a spare bathroom in my home music studio. I believe September 11 is our target date to have both up and running . Thanks again.

Bumble: When you start putting the equipment together, start a journal and take lots of pics. You'll get experienced people visit and offer you advice, and newbies who will want to see how you do things.

Back
Top Bottom