I dont get it

What time you start feeding is also dependent on your soil mix. If you added a dry fertilizer before you planted the sprouts then the plants could last longer without feeding. If you started with soil mostly devoid of nutrients then 2 weeks is a good time to start feeding.

in my batch i have right now i have two plants that are complete runts and barely grow at all, might be one of them

I transplanted the plant that was turning yellow outside, Im just going to leave it and see what happens. The other one is doing really good. Its about 6 inches now and I dont see anything wrong with it. Looks to me like its doing really good. Im using ufl for light but I only have one. I would get more but im on house arrest so I cant leave. Is it possible to fully grow the plant with just that?

You can start nutes whenever YOU want to. Its all preference. I start mine right around week 2-3 with a very diluted nute mixture to make sure the plants can handle it.

yeah I know its all about preference, but I thought you had to at least wait a while before starting...good to know!

I transplanted the plant that was turning yellow outside, Im just going to leave it and see what happens. The other one is doing really good. Its about 6 inches now and I dont see anything wrong with it. Looks to me like its doing really good. Im using ufl for light but I only have one. I would get more but im on house arrest so I cant leave. Is it possible to fully grow the plant with just that?

Its very doubtfull that 1 cfl would get it to flower. . . maybe a few pistols here and there, but nothing really. . . Need to get a few more somehow. . .:peace:

^^ your refering to a regular flouro tho right?? The biggest CFL I know of only puts out about 2500 lums. . . I could be wrong, but I really don't think its enough light once in flowering. . . You can veg with it. . . just make sure it stays real close, without touching, and put a decent hood on the light. . . try and direct as much as possible onto the lady. . . :peace:

Would it help if I put it into flowering now? That way the plant would be smaller and get more light cause of that.

That would allow more light to the rest of the plant. . .but IMO, 1 CFL isn't enough to finish flowering. . . It'll start to flower, but the buds will be spindely and airy, if it even gets that far. Maybe you'll get a cola. . . It would really be in your best interest to get a few more CFL's. . . maybe you could have someone grab you a few. . . good luck man. . :peace:

I found like a 4 feet tube light in my garage so I got more light to the plant. I put into flowering today, its about a foot tall. How long will it take before it will start showing sex? Also I havent gave it any neuts yet but Ill be able to get some on tuesday, Is that to late to give it neuts?

Nah, you should be fine, I'm sure alot of people only start giving nutes at about a foots length. No worries and go easy on the first time you fertilize!

Its about a week into flowering and I still dont see any white hairs so im stating to think its a male. What should I be looking for that would let me know that its a male if it is a male? Also do i have enough light? I got a fluro 4 feet tube and 2 cfl light bulbs.

Its about a week into flowering and I still dont see any white hairs so im stating to think its a male. What should I be looking for that would let me know that its a male if it is a male? Also do i have enough light? I got a fluro 4 feet tube and 2 cfl light bulbs.

How many watts in total have you got??

I think Akorn said on another thread.."rule of thumb is 40watts per square foot"

Back
Top Bottom