I don't know what this is but I spotted very early: What is this sign?

Gicu0311

Guys i have 5 plants which i overwaterd at seadling. They looked great until they curled down a bit. I spotted that imidiately and stoped watering. I attached 2 photos. One in day 6 and one in day 11. Today day 11 i woke up in the morning and i noticed a concerning spot on my plant. What is it??

3A27DE44-A5FD-454A-BF93-7E5447B04B14.jpeg

0B199FCF-6A5C-448C-B9DC-ED4AD314B7F3.jpeg

FCE88456-C0E9-4A1E-86C1-6AADED6E2F99.jpeg

Here a better look

2F9B9A2E-C57F-49CA-BF3D-46024BDBBFB4.jpeg
I wanted to ask if is not also a fungul infection which i am very worried since i tried ro keep their humidity hire during this period.
Also if u zoom on this leaf u can see very little tiny white spots, can those be larves or some pests?

Hey 311 Welcome to 420!

Don’t think fungal infection but I’ve been wrong before! Could be pests or just sessile trichomes. To search for pests requires serious magnification like jewelers loupe or mini microscope, if you don’t have either then try downloading free smartphone app called magnifyer.

Ditto on what Sueet said - they look hungry. Those babies need some nutrients

That looks like coco coir. So here goes the speech........ coco is not the same as soil, it is totally inert meaning there are zero nutrients in coco to sustain a plant so it must be bottle fed lose dose nutes. Coco is a low tech hydro growing method it’s also called drain to waste - so hydro rules apply, set ph to 5.8 Also real important - coco should not be allowed to dry out. Yep, that’s right - you can‘t run the wet dry cycle like is recommended for soil, coco is a whole different animal.

You will need a source of chelated or hydro type NPK nutes plus cal-mag for coco. Coco plants are intended to be fed low dose or quarter strength nutes at every watering, be sure to get 10% runoff each time, this flushes out some old nutes each time and delivers fresh nutes. Feed liquid nutes mixed into each watering 1X per day, when the plant gets larger feed 2X per day and in flower feed 3X per day.

I’m a soil grower so I’m going to shout at @Bill284 who can give you the skinny on anything I’ve missed, he grows in coco and knows his stuff.

Do you have nutrients? Do you have cal-mag? Do you have a way to test ph and adjust ph? For coco you will definitely need a ph pen and probably a tds or ppm meter. Those plants are running on borrowed time - get some nutes

more will jump in later....

Back
Top Bottom