I feel I don't get as high anymore - Any solution?

Taking a break is always good for you. You can even help that process with a detox during your week off. Make sure to find a legit detox like the Rescue 5 Day, as it will truly flush your system out.

High; Got Jim here,owner ZigZag frams Eugene,Or. I have been smoking,token and joking for about 50 years now and Have found out that I need to change strains up. I get to a point where I don't get the desired affect from my smoke of the time,so I just get something different. Thats why so many of us grow several different strains at the same time or we rotate strains. KEEP IT FRESH MY BROTHERS.

I get this. I find smoking more doesn't really work. SO what I do is I will leave it for a few days and then smoke a slightly smaller ammount and almost train my body to have a lower tolerance. Its hard to put into words really. :/

ive always had a motto when it comes to smoking, and its if ur gonna smoke, smoke the good stuff....and this i have been doing constantlyyy..and now it just seems like i dont nearly as high as i did before....and i really dont want to stop smoking its too fun....if i smoke mids for like 1 week or 2..do you think the next time i smoke something good itll get me higher?

You say it's still "too fun" to stop smoking. Perhaps your perception of being "high" has evolved and your thought processes are now finding new ways to exist. Do you find yourself more at ease, more confident, talkative, energetic? This is how my use of marijuana has evolved. I believe that if you're having fun smoking, your problem is only the perception of your problem. Congratulate yourself for maturing.

J.R.

Somewhere I read 4 days off 20 on, keeps it simple
I start to think I'm developing a tolerance, then about halfway into an ounce I realize it's not me it's bunk street pharmaceuticals.
If I can steadily enjoy prime stock, I'll be trying the 4/20 method

take a break but who wants to do that. Yes if you start with concentrates you will end up worse off lol. I guess a break is what you need then some nice shatter for your first toke back, im sure that will send you flying.

k, maybe its just me?
Just finished an oz, my "friend" tells me it was cheese, with some juicy fruit. Normally I smoke a gram a day, but this stuff, 2 a day. Only smoke in the last 12 hrs I'm up for the day, and the last hour or so before bed I START to feel the grainy red eyes coming on. Not much of a buzz if any, hardly cough.

The oz prior, didn't come with a name, but it did nothing by the end of the day. Not even red eye feeling, zero cough.

And the zip before that, wickedness. No name, purple as hell...Excellent taste/smell, immediate soaring high that lasted a few hrs for sure.
Maybe that stuff ruined me and set a high tolerance for the next 2 oz's?

OR

Did I get garbage the last 2 oz's?
It seems the closer to the end the better it got. I'm theorizing it's not being dried/cured properly. Commercial chop and get it gone?
As soon as I get home my stash goes into a mason jar, burped daily as I consume. (am I the only one who does this or are there still some ziplock gurus out there?)
The oz right AFTER the purple goodness never improved in any aspect. The last oz, I noticed a hint of juicy fruit smell, and the taste slightly improved....less schwaggy more earthy (?)

IF Trudeau could hustle some bum and get it done already(for us Canucks), the retailer could be held accountable for this type of rip off, plus you could pick what you want, cater to your hearts every whim.

*BURST into song*
"Who can take tomorrow
(Who can take tomorrow)
And dip it in a dream
(Dip it in a dream)
Separate the sorrow
And collect up all the cream
The candy man
(The candy man)"

(sorry...withdrawl....trying to quick dry a couple nugz)

But thats why I'm (we're) here....
'Cuz if ya want it done right........

stop using cannabis all togeather, for 30 days. i did, and, wow.......i was back to normal. i stopped then, for 60 days, and, i was back to being a lightweight. makes getting a job, easier to. if you can pass a ua, then you are clean. we all need a good clean out, every so often. wish i could repair the lung damage, i have aquired. i can hardly smoke any more. vapeing kills me. im not even supposed to smoke, anymore, anyway. but, take the break. your body will thank you. weed is not a cure all, sinless, harmless agent. dont let anyone tell you it is. any foreighn substance, we put in, can, and will, with time, harm us. peace.

stop using cannabis all togeather, for 30 days. i did, and, wow.......i was back to normal. i stopped then, for 60 days, and, i was back to being a lightweight. makes getting a job, easier to. if you can pass a ua, then you are clean. we all need a good clean out, every so often. wish i could repair the lung damage, i have aquired. i can hardly smoke any more. vapeing kills me. im not even supposed to smoke, anymore, anyway. but, take the break. your body will thank you. weed is not a cure all, sinless, harmless agent. dont let anyone tell you it is. any foreighn substance, we put in, can, and will, with time, harm us. peace.

Ab-so-friggin-lutely! If only I had your willpower! lol
and patience!! 1 week away from harvesting 2 bag seed ladies, just finished my personal stash so I'm "sampling" some quick dried buds over the next few days...no better time to cleanse for a few days...the perfect storm of impatience! after the samples are gone I think I'm waiting till I got some cured.
Gonna try the mango idea too in the meantime, why not?
Anything special to watch for in the mango juice? not from concentrate or anything funny?

Man i learned something today that mango juice increases your high! It does by allowing the barrier in your brain to allow THC to pass through it more. Who knew! Good Info and thank you!

Ab-so-friggin-lutely! If only I had your willpower! lol
and patience!! 1 week away from harvesting 2 bag seed ladies, just finished my personal stash so I'm "sampling" some quick dried buds over the next few days...no better time to cleanse for a few days...the perfect storm of impatience! after the samples are gone I think I'm waiting till I got some cured.
Gonna try the mango idea too in the meantime, why not?
Anything special to watch for in the mango juice? not from concentrate or anything funny?

If you taste mango juice and think about it you can detect that skunky weed smell in the taste. Any mango jusice that has that whould be fine. Eating a mango would be optimal but the juice works also.

Back
Top Bottom