I just need to vent. sorry

I know how that is. I used to live in Texas (now I live in California).

One time I got so desperate, I went to a seedy neighborhood to try to buy a dime bag and got ripped off, so I didn't bother with that any more.

I lucked out and located a dealer. He only had mexican dirt, but it was cheap and he could supply me any day. :)

Consider growing your own in a small INCONSPICUOUS place, like a 3 ft square corner of a closet.

LEDs or CFLs are small, throw little heat, and relatively inexpensive (300 watt equivalent CFL is available at Lowes/HD for under $20, plus fixture). AutoFlower plants vary in size from dwarfs (<12") on up. You could start with 4 small pots, determine the males (toss them, or use the pollen to make more seeds).

Lots of good info here to help a newb.:high-five:

Move to Michigan! At least its a bit easier to get, in Lansing, Ann Arbor many towns & City's or even on the list place on the internet that starts with a persons name. Legal grower, smoke a few bowls every day and without wouldn't be working. Nothing like going into your grwo room n smelling your plants-humm, humm, hummm good, Big Bud makes it humm, hummm, good. good luck kid and don't give up-vote for change keep active.

im sorry for you situation, but i almost have the same problem, i dont ever have money being im going to school. wish you the best of luck

have you got to smoke sense you posted this thread?

Getting weed can be pretty tough when you have to live a double life. Not everyone can even grow their own for one reason or another. I was in Louisiana for a couple of years and I had the hardest time getting smoke. Most of what I would get was brick weed and that stuff can be poison by the way it is transported and handled. The cartels only care about money. The law has made it so hard for us to enjoy this harmless plant and forces everyone that does it to live underground. You can live in a medical state and still be discriminated against in the workplace or others. This rant of mine has gone on and on but at least we have a place to be noticed and counted on sites like these. Once we reach the point of critical mass, (enough of us wanting it legal to force the government to allow it) we will be set. Besides our sheer numbers as a vocal albeit underground lobby in sites like this we also have to show the government that they can make a profit from it.

I am sure many of us on this site have been in your shoes at one point or another and can certainly relate to your frustration. Hopefully something will help you in the ever changing laws or a possible relocation.

Re: I just need to vent...sorry

Canadian Quick Fix Synthetic Urine - SPECTRUM LABS
for your hubby

believe me IT WORKS!!

I can certainly sympathize with you Karen. Where I am from, I had the connections. Then I moved to another state and didn't know anyone. I found someone finally, has been sticking with him. Mainly where I got all my bag seed from. I just got fed up one day, tired of giving up mad money and figured why not do it myself. I am pretty laid back, really no friends here just the bf. So I don't have to worry about people coming over to visit. No one comes but the landlord and even then he never enters my apt unless something needs fixed. And he rarely wants to fix anything, lazy slob.

I will be hoping that something works out for you. And thanks 420 for making it known that law enforcement will do anything. But what you described sounds like entrapment, how can they get away with that? And I believe when they make some of those busts, it all don't go into evidence. I even had one cop walk past my car at a store where I had just put out a blunt that was in ashtray. He stopped me smelled it and said he smoked better...It was a kind of what the hell moment, LOL, and glad he didn't find the qt I had!

Hit the local strip club (might want to drag the hubby along). Look for the ONE "dancer" who's not a skanked-out junkie. I guess you might need to try several clubs for her, lol. If/when you find her, ask her to sell you some. DON'T give her money to go get it, fools and their money vs. strippers and all that.

yeah, you kinda do need a eye for dealers. but you know what..they also spot you but look out, theres more, i dont know where you live but dont trust everyone, not for evil but for safety from possible undercover cops but again i dont know where you live so....

Really sorry to hear about your lack of a good connection Karen. I grew up in IL most of my life and agree, there are some corrupt and shady people there...matter of fact I'm not sure whos more shady in IL, the cops of the seedy dealers... Anyways my thought's go out to you and hope that you can find some good nugs...

I would suggest maybe checking out a reggae show or festival if there are any in your area. Also you could possibly no-shalantly ask someone working at a "headshop". Also if you can find a hip hop event, not a gangsta rap show, but a good underground hip hop event, chicago has a wonderful underground scene and the people are pretty nice, and almost everyone in hiphop that I have met smokes bud... :) Well good luck with your quest!!

Back
Top Bottom