I need a little help please

Gabby987

I need some assistance in identifying these spots. Pest?

Indica
G13
Soil grow.
Just flipped 12/12 two days ago. GO nutes last week
Ph 6.5
Changed to rain water from declorinated tap
I have seen a couple of gnats. In the room, but they are gone and I haven't seen any other insect activity

Attachments

• 1001200754a.jpg
    1001200754a.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 1001200754.jpg
    1001200754.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 61
Have you carefully (to avoid knocking them off) inspected the undersides of the leaves under strong magnification?

@Gabby987 you don't have a pest there. Those spots I believe to be either calcium def or potassium def. I believe the potassium def also is accompanied with yellowing at the leaf margins. Your plants also seem a little on the light green side. Do you have a cal/mag supplement? Forgive me if I dip out for a spell. It's coffee time.

@Gabby987 you don't have a pest there. Those spots I believe to be either calcium def or potassium def. I believe the potassium def also is accompanied with yellowing at the leaf margins. Your plants also seem a little on the light green side. Do you have a cal/mag supplement? Forgive me if I dip out for a spell. It's coffee time.
I am watering now. Added 5 ml Cal/mag x gal.
I think you are right. And, yes, I'm a little on the light greed side all over the place
Coffe time for me too. Enjoy
Thank you

Sorry if I shot from the hip on that one. I was in bed still. This site is a sickness. LOL! The reason why I say that...
Screenshot_2020-10-01-05-41-14_1.jpg

(grabbed that info from GWE)
...I have been wrong before and will continue to be wrong after...
If you had a pest that caused that extensive damage, there would be more than just a couple spots that look so advanced.

Sorry if I shot from the hip on that one. I was in bed still. This site is a sickness. LOL! The reason why I say that...
Screenshot_2020-10-01-05-41-14_1.jpg

(grabbed that info from GWE)
...I have been wrong before and will continue to be wrong after...
If you had a pest that caused that extensive damage, there would be more than just a couple spots that look so advanced.
Thank you

Looking them up now. They have little wings and dig down in the soil.
The plant looks healthy

Attachments

• CM201001-090320003.jpg
    CM201001-090320003.jpg
    889.9 KB · Views: 52
  • CM201001-090312002.jpg
    CM201001-090312002.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 48
Pics too fuzzy to fuzzy to see. Could be mites, fungus gnats or root aphids? Catch one on a piece of sticky tape & try pics again. It’s likely mites, I can see them marching on edges of my container when I have had previous outbreaks.

Dusting the top of your soil with sulfur helps with rust spots on leaves, it also helps to prevent mites and powdery mildew. It's worth mentioning that sulfur is a preventative..... not a cure so you probably need a product like Neem or Spinosad.

Pics too fuzzy to fuzzy to see. Could be fungus gnats or root aphids? Catch one on a piece of sticky tape & try pics again
I will take picture as soon as I catch one. Thank you. I just got sticky tape. I also put some potatoes slices on the soil and put a little bowl with Apple cider vinegar, fruit juice and dishwashing soap in the room.
Can't hurt until identified
Looks like fungus gnats.

That is totally a fungus gnat. This most likely means your soil is being kept too moist. Water less. I had gnats in my little grow box. I just used fly strips, yellow sticky squares are usually used. My fly strips worked great. They needed to be next to the plants and hang for at least a couple weeks. There is a whole life cycle you need to wait out

That is totally a fungus gnat. This most likely means your soil is being kept too moist. Water less. I had gnats in my little grow box. I just used fly strips, yellow sticky squares are usually used. My fly strips worked great. They needed to be next to the plants and hang for at least a couple weeks. There is a whole life cycle you need to wait out

Thank you for your help.
I will let everything dry out well. I also added an additional fan.

Back
Top Bottom