I need some questions answerd for my first grow.

Rastapasta

hello everyone i am thinking about growing my first plant and i have a few questions to ask.

1. Will aquaglobes work on pot plants.

Hand_Blown_Aqua_GlobeAqua_Globes_Water_Wizard.JPG

i ask this because i will only be able to check my plant (if i do grow) 5/13 days

2. Should i even grow because i can't check it every day?

3. Are there any ways i can grow without having to check it everyday if the answer for question 2 could be yes?
:smokin::cool:

4. Is there anything else i should know?

Please upload photos to our gallery first then link from the gallery to your post. Thanks!

Aqua globes will not work well with cannabis. Cannabis like wet / dry cycles and the aqua globe just keeps the soil damp and from what I understand it empties out pretty quick into the soil.

If you can't monitor your plants daily or at least every other day when growing indoors its probably not the best idea to grow.

You need to watch heat, pests, signs of deficiencies etc. A few days with serious problems not caught could wipe out your whole crop.

With that said they do have products out there to water for you at set cycles. Also a hydro grow may be of use as long as you use a really large gallon per plant ratio say 15-20 gallons per plant so you don't have large shifts in pH or ppm.

hello everyone i am thinking about growing my first plant and i have a few questions to ask.

1. Will aquaglobes work on pot plants.

i ask this because i will only be able to check my plant (if i do grow) 5/13 days

2. Should i even grow because i can't check it every day?

3. Are there any ways i can grow without having to check it everyday if the answer for question 2 could be yes?
:smokin::cool:

4. Is there anything else i should know?

Please upload photos to our gallery first then link from the gallery to your post. Thanks!

Aqua globes will not work well with cannabis. Cannabis like wet / dry cycles and the aqua globe just keeps the soil damp and from what I understand it empties out pretty quick into the soil.

If you can't monitor your plants daily or at least every other day when growing indoors its probably not the best idea to grow.

You need to watch heat, pests, signs of deficiencies etc. A few days with serious problems not caught could wipe out your whole crop.

With that said they do have products out there to water for you at set cycles. Also a hydro grow may be of use as long as you use a really large gallon per plant ratio say 15-20 gallons per plant so you don't have large shifts in pH or ppm.

thx bro
ill have to find another way, but thx for the advice
i will have to start growing when im not on this 5/13 schedule
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom