Quick question about flowering

Bruno4438

Hey guys, i started my first grow about 23 days ago and due to limited place, i'm going to flip to 12/12 tomorow.
I've never used nutes before, my soil was one of the best for growing vegetative stage and it had enough npk.
My questions are:
- Do i have to do anything before flipping to 12/12 that may help the plant for flowering stage?
- My big plant gets almost 1l of water, should i use the recommended amount of nutes or should i start slow and progress?

If you guys wanna check my plants before answering, check out the last page of my grow topic that is in my signature.
Thanks

just keep feeding them as often as you have been feeding them, if you have not fed them yet then go with 1/4 of the stated dose and slowly up it but depends on what nutes you use.

i gave them 50ml in 1l of water
recommended said 100ml in 0.5l of water.

The thing i'm worried about is the soil i have, it's already fertilized, and i'm using this nutes
aPe0P6t.jpg

i agree, just see how the plant reacts to that feed, let the pot dry out, maybe just water with water and no nutrients next feed, the plant will tell you when it needs nutrients as the leaves lower down the plant will start to turn light green, this is the plant telling you its either over watered or it needs some nutes,

So, for what i understood about this subject
I was doing that on vegetative stage, giving them water when i thought they needed it. I usually put my finger into the soil and see if it was moist. I'll keep doing that.
My average was 4 in 4 days i would feed them water

Thanks for the answers guys, really helped so far

I usually put them in fresh soil when im gonna flower but its not neccessary. Most soils can feed up to 3-4 months so if ur soil is older then u can add nutes. As stated b4, start off with1/3 or 1/2 strength then gradually move it up if the plant reacts positive. If ur soil is fairly new dont feed yet cus u can over feed them.

Back
Top Bottom