I say, what in the h e double hockey sticks!

I so remember this. Using the terrible Brown paper towels from the boys bathroom. But, it worked. Lol..

the same here lol.
we sprouted a bunch of stuff but i remember popcorn seeds was one since they were big and easy to see.

Bo, you ain't kidding! I burned up $60 worth of seeds so far and the only ones even remotely coming to life are the "freebies" they gave me. I use peat for all my normal veggies, why not for my favorite veggie?? Like you said, always did it with a paper towel, always worked. But needless to say, I'm digging my bag of pellets out right now! :Namaste:

I've had plenty of success with just putting the seeds in a cup of water and waiting. Sometimes I will keep them in the dark, others will be kept under a normal light cycle; but I have not really noticed much difference in results either way.

I've had plenty of success with just putting the seeds in a cup of water and waiting. Sometimes I will keep them in the dark, others will be kept under a normal light cycle; but I have not really noticed much difference in results either way.

i actually still do towel method. between plates on a shelf over my amp. amp gives the right amount of heat.

And for the record, I call that germination technique 2 Seeds, 1 Cup (no matter how many seeds are used).

It's the only way I'm doing it from now on for sure. Down with the government paper towels!! And good vibes on the light, situation. I wasn't sure so I kept the bowl covered with..well, crap..Paper towels. Haha.

I so remember this. Using the terrible Brown paper towels from the boys bathroom. But, it worked. Lol..
I think that’s why it worked - those turrible brown towels didn’t have bleach, pesticides, or anything else to make them comfortable lol so they were GREAT for seeds. Maybe I should order one of those giant 50 pound rolls. God help the kid who ever blew his or her nose with one of them things

Back
Top Bottom