I think its too early for my leaves to yellow? Help

plumbcrazy

Hello everyone, 1is a nyc diesel and the other is thunderfuck. I flipped the lights back 34 days ago, my leaves starrted yellowing 2 weeks ago and now they are really yellowing. Last week i flushed them with water. Then i gave them slf100 and golden tree and a half strengh of regular feeding with earth juice line, i let them dry out then gave them water and slf 100 and golden tree. I just think its to early for all this yellowing to be happening? Oh i gave them cal-mag also.. All help is definatly appreciated. I would like to make it to week 8. There is no box to post pics on my screen??? I will see what i can do to post some?

20160530_053429.jpg
20160530_053415.jpg

Good looking plant man :thumb:

The plant is yellowing because it is using up all it's nitrogen stores. (which is good) The flush might have accelerated it a little faster because you might have inadvertantly "rinsed" the soil of excess Nitrogen. You can give a small feeding of Nitrogen and it will stall the yellowing temporarily.

Cannabis doesn't need a lot of Nitrogen while flowering, so you will probably be good to ride it out. But you know your plants better than we ever will.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom