I want to change soil

Mrx420

When i transfer my plant to bigger contanier and change soil but dont know if i should or what kind to get my plant is growing good straight up leaves look happy . anyhow. right. now im using Schult Potting soil plus with extened-feed plant food and was thinking of switching to profesional Planter potting soil mix vpw30 soil made up of
  • Provides a high water and nutrient capacity, excellent wetting and rewetting ability and high porosity for good aeration and drainage
  • Bentonite clay as an added benefit to safeguard against over feeding and maintain proper moisture levels
  • Especially formulated for interior foilage and bedding plants
  • INGREDIENTS:
  • Horticultural Grade Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Vermiculite, Horticultural Grade Coarse Perlite, Natural Wetting Agent, and Starter Charge

• would this be any good for my plant 31 days old or can someone point me in the right direction what to get. something i dont have to add nutrients too

I personally don't like to use a potting mix like defined that is loaded with time released fertilizer. To me the problem with this type of soil is it is a great mix for growing things that require a high nitrogen or a balanced say 12-12-12 mixture.

You mix will be great for grow but once you get into the Flower stage you generally want to drop your Nitrogen to induce and to grow big buds. If your mix is already full of fertilizer you will have no control of what the plant is getting for food.

I like growing in CoCo but I find many growers here like Pro-Mix BX . The mix you have listed looks fine but I don't know if it has fertilizer in it already like your existing mix.

Back
Top Bottom