I won the auction

I'mOne

I am a returning smoker back after years of abstinence. I got my mmj card and have been collecting some beans. Unsure of what to grow i ordered my first run from Ace, an autoflowering feminized malawi strain. I also have some kushage bag seed. Recently I began to research the terpenes and decided to focus on getting strains that will provide the terpenes i need for my and my wifes health issues.
This led me to order Bubba hash, panama and lebanese beans from ACE. I founs many of the terpenes were to be found in the newer strains some in abundance. Silver Haze and Chemdawg or chemdog contained some terpenes I cannot find in landrace strains.
So last week i spent 76 dollars getting seeds from ACE then monday night was on another forum, lurking and reading posts and an ad came up for Greenpoints reverse auction. I stumbled in there and began perusing the seeds. I found a pre98 Bubba Kush, and a durban poison f1 that i liked, and told myself i would NOT buy unless they went cheap. Suddenly they posted something called CopperChem. It is a backcross strain of chemdog that utilized a Chem4 crossed on a
Chem D strain. It started at $149 for 10 regular seeds. I was sure it would never go down enough i could afford it, soon it was under 100 dollars and people began dropping out of the auction. I would doze off then check BACK and it was still there. $94. $88. $77. When it reached $64 i began thinking if it goes below 60 im bidding...even though i have lots of seed already and need to save my money...I bought them for $57, got a 10% off coupon that covered my shipping...i will mail the money today.
So i spent 56 buck for 10 seeds of one of the most popular strains going. A stable backcross that will be helpful both foe my breeding plants and for my health and enjoyment.
I plan and growing out the various strains dryingnthem and making cookies or candy with a number of strains mixed together to get a dose of terpenes daily to improve my digestion, insomnia, and joint pain.

Back
Top Bottom